Spineless

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Glenn Tremble, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Glenn Tremble

Glenn Tremble Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    No other word to describe the **** these so called professional footballers are offering up. I think we need to go down just so the owners learn from the mistakes since taking over in December and so they can press the reset button.

This is quite simply the worst Barnsley side I have ever watched and all should be made to ******* walk home tonight.

No heart, no passion, no desire, no fight and definitely no ballacks. I honestly can’t remember seeing a Barnsley team as bad as this.

Morais needs to go tonight. The man is nothing more than a joke and is certainly on par with being our worst ever appointment and I went through the dogger that was Nigel Spackman so that’s saying something. His team selections are random and his tactics *****

Whoever found this bum should be fired immediately and Harsley given the remaining games because maybe he can light a fire under the players arses that Morais clearly can’t.

2. BobT

BobT Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Commentary says that we don't seem to be trying.

Glenn Tremble likes this.
  3. Jam

Jamo Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    3 teams with nothing to play for that we've lost against with a whimper. Not good enough, can't be arsed. Don't know which one of these it is or a combination but either way we fully deserve to go down.

Kettlewell and Glenn Tremble like this.