the biased media

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by OnGoingCloud1887, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I repeat anyone who believes that Murdoch, Dacre, Farage, Gove, Johnson, Pritti Patel, the Legatum Institute et al want to protect them from the elites is a thick as mince. I’m surprised they can walk and talk at the same time. Murdoch is desperate for Brexit.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...wonderful-donald-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

[​IMG]

They want a Singaporean tax haven on the shores of Europe with workers shorn of all rights. If you believe their motives are anything other than that then you are naive (you meaning the royal you not you as an individual). It’s why they promote the no deal idea because that will give them that.

Kinnock and Blair aren’t part of the elites though you can make the argument for Clegg with his membership of the Bullingdon Club. Of course bankers are part of the global elite but as the head of Goldman Sachs said this week they are off to Frankfurt. Brexit will impact them not at all. The IFS and OECD...that’s a reach. Come on Rupert protect me from economic analysis I’m sure you have no ulterior motive...

RedKestrel and DusThaNoIII like this.
  2. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Its a snapshot of life around here.

Somewhere another poster has described as East Beirut.

How would you describe it?

3. hav

havana red1 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm sure the people of beirut would describe an almost post-apolyptic scene with few buildings remaining intact or habitable, where it's citizens are not even recognised as such.
    Clearly similar to summer lane.

Jimmy viz likes this.