The hysteria and negativity on here beggars belief.

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Micky Finn, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Micky Finn

Micky Finn Well-Known Member

Light bender
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Genuinely astonishing. We've drawn against a side on pretty level pegging with us in the table.......see the link there?? I can't believe some of the crapola I've read here since we got back. Second half went flat, but we were in control towards the end of the first.

Some of our best runs of form under Viv and then Danny v1.0 came off the back of a 0-0 or two. Foundations foundations foundations. We're missing a proper frontman but there's not much else wrong.

Some folk on here should hang their heads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They are entitled to their views I guess even if some of it is a bit OTT. I think it'll be a bit of a struggle for the rest of the season quite a few bodies short and a new team to gel together with some very tough fixtures coming up but I can't see why we cant regroup in summer and move forwards.

3. Red

RedAllOver Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Even if we do go through a bad run we had one earlier in the season and came through it well, so there's no reason why we couldn't again

4. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    i know poor scrappy game but we kept a clean sheet true we didn't have some of the fluency we have had at times this season but it's not as if Preston were any better than us. Also give us a few games for the new players to settle in and get a better understanding of each other and there is no reason why we can't go back to the fluency we had until a couple of weeks ago.

5. Red

RedAllOver Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Absolutely. It's not like Preston are a poor side anyway. This time last year we'd have been craving for stability in the Championship like they have