These people claim to be leaders of the free world....

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by exiled, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Trickster Two Six

Trickster Two Six Well-Known Member

The Detonator
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Spadge - a lighthearted greeting commonly used in North Yorkshire.

2. YTB

YTBFC Guest

3. YTB

YTBFC Guest

4. YTB

YTBFC Guest

5. YTB

YTBFC Guest

I appreciate @Trickster Two Six that you are entitled to your opinion and you're seemingly convinced that Jeremy Corbyn is everything you say he is, but much as I did a few weeks ago on here when you last banged on about him being a terrorist or terrorist sympathiser, it's so easy to 'go on the internet' as you earlier posted, and copy links giving you a completely different view.

The only 'proof' of Jeremy being involved with any terrorist groups is his long-admitted dialogue with people at conflict with each other, trying to resolve issues, trying to help find a peaceful solution etc. And there is absolutely nothing available anywhere that supports the idea that he's an anti-semite.

From a personal POV, I've not once come across an anti-semite in my life, or seen any kind of racism towards Jewish people. I have however witnessed plenty of racism towards people who are Muslim. In fact, I've actually watched with my own eyes, THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER refer to female Muslims as looking like bank robbers and letterboxes. He's an actual racist. A proven racist and bigot. The fact he's an absolute buffoon, much like Trump, and gets things badly wrong whenever he speaks, like Trump, it's laughed off. Ahhh, good ol Boris. The daft racist bigot. Bless him.

So ignoring the simpletons who vote with simple minds (that's not their fault, everyone has a vote/voice), how then to get folk to ignore everything?

Maybe shout about immigration, put fear into folk, maybe point the finger at one of the remaining arab nations that has lots of oil that we've not invaded yet...

PS - Trump is currently on twitter retweeting the racist troll that is Katie Hopkins.

Like I say, the world's fffcccuukkd.

6. Marc

Marc Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Seems to me that many people can't or won't, acknowledge the difference between anti-semitic and anti-Israel

7. man

mansfield_red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    This. Criticism of the actions of the state of Israel is not, in itself, anti-semitic

8. Trickster Two Six

Trickster Two Six Well-Known Member

The Detonator
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'm going to have to be careful how I respond - Jeremy allegedly described Hamas and Hezbollah as our 'friends; whist hosting politicians from these banned terror organisations in parliament, and he's weaselled out of it just as he has with his association with the ira by pretending that he was engaging in inclusive dialogue. He also said that labelling them as a terrorist organisation was a 'big mistake'.
    They are committed to the destruction of Israel, some friends.
    Jeremy was a guest speaker at a Sinn Fein rally in Belfast ( no surprise) where he allegedly endorsed the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel, he's been criticised following the photo of him holding a wreath in 2014 over a plaque in Tunisia commemorating those responsible for the massacre of 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics. Then there's Chakribarti's whitewash report. Then there's his ongoing refusal to tackle the issue.
    It's obviously an issue both for him and within labour. So I won't vote for him.

I too have witnessed racism against muslims, I had a word with a couple of lasses in Meadowhall only a couple of weeks ago after they deliberately shoulder charged an asian looking girl wearing a headscarf, she was lovely with me after they'd left and visibly upset. I felt ashamed.
    But the racism works both ways and my daughter has been called 'white trash' by a group of muslim girls whilst shopping alone in Leeds centre.
    Girls eh ?!

You don't have to turn the simpletons as you call them off from Boris's buffoonery or Trump's racism by shouting about immigrants. They're dealing with the problem of immigration every day, in our schools, doctors waiting rooms, on our streets, our roads, in our welfare state. They're the ones bearing the brunt at the sharp end of life whilst the middle and upper classes paddle serenely on.

I do agree with you that we're fcked. But I think the liberals did it.You don't, thats ok.

Have a good day, been at work since 6, off home now, knackered.

9. churtonred

churtonred Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And there you have it. Support for Palestine does not in any way make you anti semitic. It does suggest you support the Palestinians as against the policies of the Israeli state. That is not either racist or anti semitic.
    Again, I don't support the policies of the UK government in many cases. That doesn't make me anti Caucasian or anti British.
    Show me some instances of anti semitism. I.e hating jews because they're jews.

10. Donny Red

Donny Red Well-Known Member

Retired.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The video in the opening post, tells you all you really need to know about politics
    in the USA.

11. John Peachy

John Peachy Well-Known Member

The littlest hobo
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yes, the USA is meant to be a secular country, that respects all religions. There are mormons & jews in Congress & they do not believe in the theology of new testament christianity any more than the moslims do. All those faiths are Abrahamic when it comes down to it & Jesus is seen as a prophet in the moslim faith, but is not recognised by the jews at all.

Donny Red likes this.