They got lucky

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Archey, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Archey

Archey Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    According to ar Mick.

Have to agree. For the want of better finishing, we could have won comfortably today. James was exceptional, Hammill and Watkins too put a shift in. Bradshaw put himself about but I thought Armstrong was largely anonymous.

Sent from space using satellites and things

2. Acido Tyke

Acido Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I dont always agree with Mick Mac but it sounds like hes being honest there, so fair play to him. They arent too far ahead of the bottom 3 actually so maybe there is some pressure on Mick to keep them clear, and they were made to look like a real struggling team today by us.

Im wondering if Hecky prefers to start with Hammill in the home games, but yes he certainly had a go today as did most of the team. And I bet if we asked Armstrong if he wanted to go back to Newcastle right now.... hed jump at the chance!! :eek:

3. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    He might but he would be nowhere near getting a game with them. I think he is only playing for us now because of the terms of his loan. I'd happily drive him back if we could.

4. Acido Tyke

Acido Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thats just it though, do some of these loan players know that or dont they want to believe that. We're helping each other out here with this deal of course and his lazy attitude is appalling.
    Im just annoyed that I still think on his day (when he really tries) hes a much better goalscorer than Bradshaw.