Too Slow tonight

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Hemsworth Tyke, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Not going to put a lot of, it's almost midnight but why are we so deep at times. Hourihane coming to take the ball off the centre backs toes. If they can't pass the ball to you 10/15 yards away then they shouldn't be anywhere near the Football pitch.

I thought Hammill was okay again tonight but he again slows everything down. Not sure if anyone else goes to see the Adam Hammill show but I certainly don't. It's the team effort I want to see.

I'm going to have to watch it back but some of the defending in the centre of the pitch, awful awful awful. There number 9 was takeing the piss at one point in the first half but and if it wasn't for Davies he would have scored a nice goal for Blackpool.

Lots of talk tonight about transfers ..... If they don't want to be here then get rid. If they don't like what the club's doing then they can go back where they came from.

Need some players in for Saturday and going forward. Need some real quaility in too. The spine of the team needs sorting out quickly.

2. upt

upthecolliers Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think we are missing Morsy.

3. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

You say Hammill slows the game down, but in the first half I saw Kent receive the ball with acres to run into, but he jogged with the ball until their player had run across to cut him off, just so he could beat him. What's all that about??

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

4. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hammill had arguably his best game of the season tonight and was instrumental in most we did. Not everything came off for him and he should've scored but he had them running scared every time he got the ball. No I don't go to see the Adam Hamill show I go to see the Barnsley show in which I hope all of our players put on a good performance.

5. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I was really disappointed with Kent tonight as you say his reluctance to take on a defender was frustrating particularly as he has the pace to do this.

6. fit

I agree. It was good to see Hammill looking more like his old self.

If he's on, the Adam hammill show is worth the admission fee

7. fit

He's so frustrating mate. He beats players so easily. Both him and scowen can turn on a sixpence, but he needs to be attacking defenders at the earliest opportunity and drawing fouls when they're stretched.