Warm up

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Big Tasty, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Big

Big Tasty Active Member

Not sure if many are in the ground early enough to watch the warm up each week but it really sets the tone for a game. Strikers are shooting unchallenged from around 10 yards against an academy keeper whilst the rest of the squad fanny around on half way. We have now introduced Yiadom and Pillockos to crossing from wide positions into the strikers and in the last two home games not one cross has produced any quality to allow not only a headed finish but anything else either. Games are nothing different. Not one performance today was worthy of the Championship and I include loan players in that. Deserve to go down I am afraid

2. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just like to point out, there are currently 3 teams below us. Choose how disappointing we have been this season, If that is still the case at the end of the season they will deserve to go down and not usIf we finish in bottom three then we will deserve to go down.

3. gaz

gaz97 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Also a notice the subs are left to there own devices at half time now that Nathan Winder has left. What with the invisible ball boys it’s starting to look more unprofessional week by week.

JamDrop likes this.
  4. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    My husband's first game in years, and perhaps the 5th in total but he noticed it straight away and laughed saying that that wasn't a warm up. At half time they just pee about doing sod all too. On Saturday at half time it was terrible with Isgrove - who I'm a big fan of - being the worst of the lot. He just messed around laughing and managed to miss kick (or just miss) every single pass that came his way. He also commented on the lack of ball boys too.