We will improve!

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by RastrickRed, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Sha

Shanghai Tyke Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We will improve yes. The more experience on the pitch and paying together will result in improved performances. We've hitched our wagon to a whole team of youngsters. Some will step up. Some will not. It's a near 100% certainty that all of them will not make the grade. But it will take at least half a season maybe to figure that out. I hope we are not cut adrift by then and that a few beatings don't knock the confidence too much. If we are in the mix to survive come Januray i think we'll be OK.

2. Jor

Jordym93 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    If it takes that long in this league we are down by January mate. The league is poor recently in my opinion anyone is beating anyone. We are lanes behind the worst of the teams. Leeds seem the only high catching team and fair play to them. I hope I’m wrong but we need to come up with something quick.

3. Gegenpresser

Gegenpresser Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    No I definitely did, and I think that's probably the wrong word for what's occurring here. Things might not improve but it's not a foregone conclusion that things will get so bad that we'll drop out of this league (despite that being probably our main - and most likely fear) which I would hope is the common Barnsley fan's goal for the end of the season.