We're behind the net tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by RASCAL, Jan 27, 2017.

1. RASCAL

RASCAL Member

I think a nice prolonged round of applause, and a rendition of Ho Adam Davies is in order as he comes walking towards us.

2. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I like the "oh adam davies, used to be a dee dah but he orite now" but doesn't do him justice... a few rounds of "Wales, Wales, no1" could be better hope marley gets a good reception from us all. The club must still think there is a chance of him staying hence why they nocked his request back.

3. EastStandLower

EastStandLower Member

Speaking of Marley, I think Hecky will have put his arm round him and persuaded him otherwise. It might be difficult, but I think we shouldn't give him an earful on satdi. At the end of the day, he's a quality player who's contributed to many fine memories recently, and we need him now more than ever. I hope pride doesn't come between us and him. If we cut him some slack because of the above facts, we might just bring him back round.

4. Ash

Ash D New Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We just need to be noisy *******s in general and show that we're still behind the lads despite losing a few star players.

But I agree that we need more songs for our more notable players, Scowen, Angus etc

5. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    He is our 2nd most productive player this season behind conor so he is top now he was just behind conor in assists and he is a very good player un sung hero at times " we want you to stay,we want you to stay, marley waking, we want you to stay"

6. Archey

Archey Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Adam Davies he's a red, he hates Wednesday

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk