What A Lad

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Jimmy viz, May 24, 2017.

1. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  2. Wat

Watcher_Of_The_Skies Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What the world needs now is more US military based homo-erotic willy waving.

3. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I thought he was more Glaswegian.

4. Tek

Tekkytyke Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Not just his words but an amazing example of why people should not pre-judge others on their appearance. Some would see this guy coming towards them , hear his accent, look at his haircut and think he is some kind of lout, whereas, in fact he is incredibly sensitive, empathic and the sort of guy you would want as a mate..

I was taught a lesson many years ago on the Strines as a young lad when my Japanese 2 cylinder 175cc motorbike decided to only fire on one cylinder and I was stuck between two hills, in a dip with not enough power to get up either hill. A group of Hells Angels came round the corner and circled me like something out of Easyrider, pulled up and the leader proceeded to take the p*ss out of my "Jap rubbish". I thought I was in a bit of bother whereupon two of them got a toolkit out, removed the dodgy plug out of my bike, looked at it, said it was knackered and rummaged around until they found a spark plug that fitted. They gapped it, fitted it and fired my bike up then refused any money and disappeared into the distance (still taking the p*ss out of my "Fuc**ng Jap Sh*te') .

Top guys!! Since then I have tried never to 'judged a book by its cover' A lesson learned

Baldrick, BobT, Kettlewell and 2 others like this.