you have to feel sorry for the poor schmucks who support "teams like Forest"

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Dragon Tyke, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Dragon Tyke

Dragon Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    they are in the same mold as the likes of Wednesday, Man Utd , Leeds Utd, Villa, Newcastle etc etc

as they all have a huge chip on their shoulders they all believe they have a god given right to be the boss team.... and it all transmits to their stupid fans... who cannot understand what EARNED success is all about... they all think and totally believe that they are not in a real place and should be hi-rolling it with the best in the world... their delusion is pathetic. I would much rather be a follower of the likes of Barnsley, Plymouth, Oxford, Rochdale, Exeter, Burton, Brentford ... and also the born again clubs of Wimbledon, Newport, Accrington....

These are real fans and real clubs. Clubs where success is not expected but is earned, and when its earned it is the sweetest tasting feeling ever.

I defy anyone on here to not be able to look back to this day last year when we were rock bottom or there abouts ...then look at the amazing year that has since followed.... sorry guys you can stick yer cheque book/Sky darling teams up yer asses... I like what's on the menu at Oakwell and have done for over 55 years.

YOOOOOOUUUU... REDDDDZZZZZZ