*New* Bbs Fpl Draft Head to Head 22-23

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by grove, Jul 6, 2022.

1. gro

grove Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hi everyone,
    After the success of last season's draft head to head, i have created another draft head to head for the upcoming 22-23 season.

last seasons players are not automatically added on this version, so players will have to enter manually.
    again its limited to a maximum of 16 players, so first come first served

This is a separate league to the 'normal' one and i have set the draft time for Thursday 4th august at 20:00

please see below for how to enter :-

You have been invited to play in the Bbs FPL Draft Head-Head 22-23 FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 4tv6m0 to join the league.

2. gro

grove Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    replying to my own post, so that it can move back to the first page so anyone who hasnt yet entered can see it and enter if they so wish?
    reminder though, the website only allows a maximum of 16 entrants so unfortunately its first come first served

3. gro

grove Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    replying to my own post, so that it can move back to the first page so anyone who hasnt yet entered can see it and enter if they so wish?
    reminder though, the website only allows a maximum of 16 entrants so unfortunately its first come first served

4. gro

grove Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)