[BFC SITE] BECKY FLAHERTY SIGNS FOR THE REDS

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Newsbot, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Newsbot

Newsbot Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    [​IMG]

Barnsley FC Women is pleased to confirm that Becky Flaherty will play for the Reds next season, following promotion to the Womens National League North Division One.

Scot, Flaherty is a goalkeeper with an impressive resume, having previously represented Liverpool, Everton, Huddersfield and most recently, Halifax FC Women’s team.

Upon joining the Club, Flaherty said, “This is a brilliant opportunity for me, the club had a great season last season and the set up is amazing.

"I am looking forward to playing in what will be a very competitive league with lots of great teams to come up against. Playing in front of the crowd is something I am really looking forward to, the support last year was amazing."

Head Coach, Jess Horsley, said: “Becky is a top addition for us, she has plenty of experience and has played at a really good level. As Becky has said, the fans coming along and supporting us plays a big factor in getting players signed and we are looking forward to back in front of them again this season.”

Continue reading...