[BFC SITE] Darrell Clarke Pre-Wycombe Wanderers Press Conference

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Newsbot, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:02 PM.

1. Newsbot

Newsbot Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    [​IMG]

Darrell Clarke spoke to the media to preview the visit of Wycombe Wanderers in Sky Bet League One on Tuesday night at Oakwell, kicking off at 7:45pm.

Our Head Coach reflected on the Stockport County performance, provided a fitness update on the squad and his thoughts on Tuesday night's opponents, the Chairboys.

The full press conference is available to view below.

Continue reading...

2. SFOTyke

SFOTyke Well-Known Member

Retired (Early)
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Can someone tweak the camera focus ring and / or wipe the Vaseline off the lens?

Also, posting just one copy of each video will suffice.

Finally, why has the issue not been fixed with the pixelated screen and error message, if I try and increase the volume too quickly before the video starts playing?

3. Gordon Owen

Gordon Owen Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    "well, I've asked MDG to stop ******* about after he's done his roulette and 2 Ronaldo chops, he's going to lay it off now. I've promised Barry and Corey that when they're running up the field they'll have another red shirt within 20 yds so they've someone they can pass and even talk to, Barry said he was getting lonely."

"DKD wrote me a letter, l always said my door was open, to be fair to him - he wasn't flaky, he was straight to the point. It read "am not a ******* striker"

"Nobody else wants to play up front because they're always on their own, I'll have a word with Martin, Connor, Jon and the other 3 coaches to see what formation we can use - possibly 5-5-0."

leeupo likes this.