Carlton Morris and Callum Brittain

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by JLWBigLil, May 18, 2021.

1. andytyke

andytyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    not too sure about Brittain. There’s a reason why he ended up with us. He can’t shoot and his crosses rarely find a player. Good allover the pitch but needs to work on final ball

2. CarltonRed

CarltonRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It wouldn’t be surprising to see players leave but it should be easier to attract players to a team that reached the playoffs than one that was within 3 minutes of being relegated? Toney went to Brentford despite other offers (Spurs?) because they promised to play him regularly and maybe players will see us now as a more desirable shop window (cue jokes about which shop we are).

Last edited: May 18, 2021
    Redhelen likes this.
  3. wak

wakeyred Well-Known Member

the clues in my imaginative online moniker
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They were my outstanding picks for me last night - Morris combines a physical presence with speed and ball skills, I can only imagine his injury record has set him back otherwise he looks absolute mustard for this league. Brittain has a great footballing brain, defends really well and can take on his man, how the hell have we got these two??

JLWBigLil likes this.
  4. Marc

Marc Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Guess the difference being he volunteered that view. He wasn't directly asked a question on whether he would strengthen the squad. Agree, if the right bid comes in, they're all up for grabs. I agree, if £6-8m comes in for Brittain in the Summer we will rightly take it...and I'll also show my ar$e on Town Hall steps. You heard it here first.

Redhelen likes this.
  5. Redhelen

Redhelen Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Callum Brittain will be with us next year I think. If he'd notched some goals then maybe not. He's definitely one of my faves and if Alex does go is in line for fav Barnsley player