Dear board… after you cash in on the last saleable asset in Jalo what then ? The cupboard is empty

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Wath and West Melton, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Wat

Wath and West Melton Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Another lethargic gutless display and a manager who is out of his depth and tactically clueless. His voice and manner would send a glass eye to sleep. Boring turgid tip tap across the back crab style football that is numb skull boring to watch.

So….in the golden nugget draw at oakwell they only saleable asset left is jalo and other than him there is nothing that we can cash in on. Collins has lost the dressing room and certain player’s have already lined up their summer transfers away from oakwell. On jalo maybe an Italian or Portuguese premier team will splash a million quid on him but what happens after that ? The year after year of shopping in the lower league dirt and polishing turds to flog for any profit and the constant reset season after season gives us no progress or growth. The club is always going backwards year after year and this has culminated in where we are today as a club with a clueless board who don’t know what they are doing. Season ticket sales will take a massive hit next season I think lots of fans have said ****** to this we’ve had enough. This club is on its arse under this board and manager. The fan base is turning and the club continues to go backwards and has no communication with the support. No ambition or any matchday experience everything is ten bob amateurish. Players and managers can’t wait to leave and we get given chimps like khaled in charge. I’d have duff or hecky back tomorrow and sack this imposter that’s the only chance we have in the playoffs if we manage to get there under current form ?

worrying times ahead

one step forward then a reset and three steps back every season will see our club drop down the league next season. Constantly going backwards under this awful recruitment and transfer model and silent owners.

GP186 and GloucesterRedsBigBro like this.
  2. sadbrewer

sadbrewer Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I doubt Jalo will be a saleable asset, he might develop but at the moment he's just not very good.

3. seethi

seethi Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Don’t think he’ll be here next season

4. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I'd say luca connell is a saleable asset but another one who's not as good under Collins.

seethi likes this.
  5. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Pines, potentially, but I'm yet to be convinced.
    Young Vimal might be the next to be fastracked into the headlights.
    Connell could go to the Champ next season which might fund a couple of spreadsheet gambles.
    Then the cupboard is bare.

6. onemickybutler

onemickybutler Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Connell has been a shadow of the player he was last season but he's not on his own. Cadden has been the biggest fall from grace for me. It seems everyone has gone backwards under Collins.

leeupo and KamikazeCo-Pilot like this.