for what its worth

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by jedi one, Oct 22, 2021.

1. jedi one

jedi one Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    i can understand why the west stand has been closed ( that doesnt mean i agree with it) its been due demolition for long enough, if we'd stayed up in 98 it was planned to go then or so rumour had it if we'd have gone up last year it probably been down by now, i think that chien lee and co ( clc) are trying to put pressure on the grounds owners ( whoever they are?, dont forget the carpetbagger that came out of the woodwork and derailed the original sale, most people on here are calling clc the 80%ers so does that mean the only people that are owed money is the cryne familey and bmbc have already sold their 50% stake in the ground and the crynes have only sold 80% of their 50% leaving bmbc with 60%/ 70% ownership, sorry if the maths are out ? i dont know) about repairs and upkeep on their ground, what is clc responsibilities as to repairs on the overall structures ( i dont know). i dont think they're trying to run the club into the ground as it wouldnt be worth a kick in the nuts then especially with no ground ownership involved with any future sale. schoop has got to go, the mans clueless, he's turned a very promising young side into championship whipping boys ! get stendal back until december 31st, then the new manager ( hannes wolf) in the mean time all wolfs paperwork can be sorted and he can have meaningful discussions with clc about who he wants gone and who he wants to get in the january window (pre-contracts)............................... DUNNO

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  2. Old

Old Gimmer Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I couldn’t possibly comment….

Stephen Dawson and jedi one like this.
  3. winged avenger

winged avenger Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    proper song.