Guys

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by tomaiba, Apr 26, 2021.

1. tomaiba

tomaiba Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    & Ladies

I love all of you
    No matter what happens, this year for Barnsley has been amazing & we might not ever see a season like this again so I'm just taking it in.
    As many of you know I'm not from Barnsley, I have zero connection to Barnsley but I feel connected to all of you. Even in heated disagreements with some of you this is my team, period. I'm so glad I don't support anyone else. We might not literally be the best team ever in terms of trophies or whatever but we just ARE the best team ever. People don't understand what they're missing by not supporting "smaller" teams, seasons like this actually mean something. Anyway, we got two games left then I will be joining you all for some of the most nervous, exciting, tense, on edge moments I'll ever experience as a Barnsley fan. Let's freaking do it. Lets go!!

Once again, I love you all. I haven't been drinking or anything this is just how I feel. Nothing but love for you all guys, for this team, for this season. YOU PREMIER LEAGUE REDS has a nice ring to it.

2. Fru

Frumtarn Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    From Tarn or not you,'re one of us. Hang on tight this is the beginning of the journey i,d never thought I would see again. COYR.

3. Lone Striker

Lone Striker Well-Known Member

Goalscorer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Teams like Barnsley.......

tomaiba and Redhelen like this.