Mads

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by RC_tyke, Dec 26, 2019.

1. RC_

RC_tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Not seen anything on here regarding Andersen, although I’ve not read through every single thread.

I thought he was superb today. Solid and composed against a very good forward line. My man of the match.

Bambo also had a good game. You know, when he wasn’t chasing the ball around like in under 9s.

Hopefully, the defence can get settled now and become solid.

JLWBigLil, ATYKE1, Redhelen and 7 others like this.
  2. 55&counting

55&counting Well-Known Member

Avid Vic & Bob fan.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They will. Its evident already that theyre tightening up.

3. rey

reytfan Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Charlie Austin got subbed off didn't he,so they must have been doing something right

Abruzzo Red likes this.
  4. Jak

Jake The Red Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Andersen looked immense. He’s been improving a lot recently but today, he was as good as anything in this division in that position.

5. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    Mads was pretty good at Millwall both Centre halves were great today. In fact the whole defence looked fairly solid apart from the gifts

Kettlewell likes this.
  6. Tykeored

Tykeored Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    All the outfield players did well today. Jordan Williams had his best outing yet. Andersen improving game by game

7. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thought all the back 4 were good today. Diaby had his best game for us today and anderson was solid odour played asif hes been playing there all season when in reality he is a young en making his 2nd or 3rd start. William's did well again apart from his short header back to radlinger.

8. Con

Connor Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The players are getting better and more experienced as the weeks go by . Hopefully we can stay in championship as we have got the foundations of a good team building

9. troff

troff Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I can’t agree there. Williams does look better under Struber, but I didn’t think he was great today.

The weak back header signified his fearful play when defending, though as i say he is improving.

I’m not sure he’ll ever be of the required standard for this level though. A right back would be top of my January shopping list, as well as a little bit of experience at centre half.

10. John Peachy

John Peachy Well-Known Member

The littlest hobo
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    For me we need an experienced centre back. Mads & Diaby are improving massively, but they are too weak as a pairing. I thought we needed a couple of full backs, but Oduor has looked so classy & Jordan Williams is also beyond criticism. Man mountain today. We need a couple in & no weakening of the team & we will be OK. A couple of loan players till the end of the season that Struber can pick & we will finish out of the bottom 3. Let all the fringe players go & we should have the budget, it's clear that he can bring the young lads in if needed. Bye bye to Thiam, McGeehan, Pinillos ,Green, etc. Let Wilks & a few others out on loan. Keep it kids with a couple of mesters in the right places & there will be 3 worse teams than us. Absolute top performance today. I'd drop Radlinger for Collins, but start the same team for the next game. Radlinger is on a one year contract & I know why he was signed as sweeper keeper, but he has made too many errors & his command of the box is very questionable. Collins did nothing wrong to be dropped & he is clearly our long term keeper. Give him a chance now please.

Tykeored likes this.