A bit of goodness

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Duntpasstome, Apr 4, 2017.

1. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    As others have said, it's not the turnstyle operator's fault that you weren't allowed in. Whether it's a quid or ten quid they can't let someone in who hasn't got the money. I'm surprised they didn't tell you to go to the box office though, that's where the problem lies and could indicate that more training is required for that individual.

Metatarsal likes this.
  2. MDG

MDG Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Couldn't agree more, bit of common sense is all that it would have taken from the person on the gate.

3. Duntpasstome

Duntpasstome Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The main point behind the opening post was that it costs £43 for me and my 10 year old son to watch bfc on a Tuesday night £18 for a u12 on the gate and more importantly it was to thank the fantastic barnsley fan for his kindness. I would have sorted something out regarding going to the box office and no blame was pointed at the gate man but a bit better customer service would have been appreciated or a touch of common sense. Honestly not a dig at the club and as I said I'd already bought a programme, parking and half time draw ticket thinking wrongly £42 would be enough.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk