Angus back in then?

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Prince of Risborough, Oct 26, 2017.

1. bra

bradgatetyke Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Jackson's the player I'd have least wanted to see get injured given his recent improvement. The silver lining may be that Yiadom can play his way back into the side.

2. Redstone

Redstone Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Well the general point I was making is that I believed us to be poor at defending last season and the same this season.
    Last season I felt we had goals in us this season I don't.
    I would be happy to be convinced otherwise on either point.

3. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    what a silly comment. he's done it once when Clarke was at him. I'm looking forward to seeing Angus back because, in my opinion, he's part of our best 4 defenders with McCarthy, Lindsay and Fryers.

people have been raving about Jackson and for me he's not been great. Nothing gets said about that though from some. Best performance from him in my opinion was brentford last season.

4. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Never said everyone had to take my view but He got alot of unfair stick imo especially at the beginning of the season he has started to prove these people wrong and had formed a good partnership with Lindsay. Angus has looked a little lost without Marc Roberts this season and after his headbutt sending off struggled to get back in the team.

churtonred likes this.
  5. Arc

ArchieRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Think McDonald has been poor when he has played this season, could be the lack of Robbo, the captains armband, or loss of form, but whatever it is, he needs to sort it out.

I'm hoping a spell on the bench has given him time to think & have a word with himsen.

Jacko formed a great understanding with Lyndsey & his injury is a blow.

Pinnock could start if McDonald can't find form, It's a big step up & we would have probably the youngest centre half paring in the league!!