Aren’t kids brilliant

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Bossman, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Bossman

Bossman Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  2. Hooky feller

Hooky feller Well-Known Member

Retired, full time grandad.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Brilliant that. Took my 2 yr old granddaughter into town other day. Can’t remember why, but I said to her .” You’re a silly moo moo” she replied “ I’m not a cow granddad” Don’t you just love em.
    Couple of years back. My then 4yr old other granddaughter was running around starkers. When I said “Cover up your foo foo” ( think I picked that one up working in Sheffield) She started laughing hysterically for what seemed 1/2 hr.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  3. Jack-BFC-92

Jack-BFC-92 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Haha that’s great. My 3 year old girl when she gets dressed will say “cover up daddy boys present” lol.

Hooky feller likes this.
  4. JLWBigLil

JLWBigLil Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    A few months ago, just before my grandson was born, I was sat on the settee next to my heavily pregnant daughter-in-law. My granddaughter looked at me, then at her mummy, then back at me before saying quite seriously "Is Granddad having a baby?"

5. Hooky feller

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Think you ought to change that ‘Present’ to ‘Here’
    Might be something she said to your missus. :):)

Jack-BFC-92 likes this.
  6. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Some 30 odd years ago my sister. Inlaw took my 5 year old niece to the doctors... She point blank refused to let the doctor examine her... When the Asian doctor and her mum asked why... She replied much to my sister in laws embarrassment... He's got mucky hands and a mucky face... The doctor to his credit laughed and told her it was the colour of his skin and said look il wash my hands the colour doesn't come off. On seeing the palms of his hands which were lighter.. she then turned round and called the doctor a lair adding see that muck does come off...

Fast forward to 6 years ago my great niece who was 4 at the time on seeing a sikh in full religious attire got really excited and shouted the full length of Tescos... Mummy mummy look..... A real Geni

Another embarressed mother lol

Hooky feller likes this.
  7. Cod Eye

Cod Eye Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I think I may have told this story on here before, but sod it, I'll tell it again.

Years ago, when my eldest was about 4(he's nearly 16 now!), we took him to Butlin's at Skeggy. After coming out of one of the shows they do, he decided he wanted the toilet, so I thought I might as well tae him and go myself while there. Well, the bogs were packed out with people queuing for the urinals. We managed to find two next to each other eventually, and started our business.

It was at this point my son, puzzled looked around and said, as loud as the little ******* could, "Daddy, how come you haven't got a big willy like everyone else in here". Cue uncontrolled giggling from everyone else in the bogs(seemed like it was half of Butlin's) and many "witty" commenst for the rest of the weekend from random strangers...

8. Donny Red

Donny Red Well-Known Member

Retired.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Reminds me of the time we took our middle son to see an emergency doctor. We were referred to Dewsbury. As we know Dewsbury is popular with the Asian community. We got settled in the waiting room and our lad fixed his gaze on a woman opposite wearing a full burka. All you could see were her eyes. After a while Junior pipes up whilst pointing opposite us "Dad she must have summat rey't serious". I was still blushing when we got home.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    TitusMagee likes this.
  9. Hooky feller

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Love this post keep em coming. Nowt like innocent kids to bring out classic humour when not realizing what's funny. :) :oops: o_O

10. Hooky feller

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    One of my young uns was at bus stop with wife and said he needed toilet. She found a grate pulled his trousers down. Lifted him by his legs and he decided to do a number 2. Said to missus what did you do. She only picked it up with tissue paper and put it in a bin. I WOULD HAVE DIED.
    Same lad in Blackpool at back ot tower. Took eye off him. Turned round and he was having a **** to everyone else's amusement in the walkway. I let missus deal with it whilst pretending he wasn't mine.

TitusMagee likes this.
  11. 6ozDave

6ozDave Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Ex partner took her young daughter to loo on holiday.
    Job done for both, they were about to leave when Sophie pipes up- "Hang on a minute mum. There's a bit of string hanging from your tuppence."

Exit delayed 5mins.

TitusMagee likes this.
  12. Tyk

Tyke-a-Boo New Member

Wife and youngest daughter, who was about 6 or 7 at the time, walking through town when the daughter says “Mum, I like that woman’s shoes”

Her mum says “which woman’s shoes?”

To get the reply “that funny coloured woman over there!” Whilst pointing at a Chinese lady walking past!!

Embarrassed wife couldn’t get home quick enough

13. fir

fired Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    When my eldest was about 5 we went to pick up a take away from Wadsley Bridge. As it was a nice evening we decided to call for a quick pint at the White Horse whilst we were waiting. My husband went to the bar, and me and my daughter went to sit outside. She wasn’t happy about not being allowed in the pub, and wouldn’t stop going on about it. She kept asking to go in the pub...i told her that it wasn’t a very nice pub, and that naughty boys and girls sometimes went in, so we we’re better off sitting outside. “Did the naughty boys and girls break these glasses Mummy?” “Probably.” “And then they went in the pub?” “They might have done.”, i said.

Anyway, we had our drinks outside, went home and ate the take away.

That night, as i tucked her up in bed.
    “Mummy, if I’m a really naughty girl can I go in that pub next week?”

TitusMagee likes this.
  14. Wor

Worksop red Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I was sat on sofa other day and due to the weather I was sat topless and my 3 year old daughter came and sat next to me and said "daddy you got boobies" I said "I havent" to which she said "yes you have" while jiggling my moobs, she had more than a handful so I've now decided to go on a diet