As far as the match goes

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Jay, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Jak

Jake The Red Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We were scarily bad today. I’ve given up the ghost in terms of staying up. Stoke weren’t even much to write home about. But my god we made football look so damn difficult. A 15 minute spell start of the second half aside, that was worse than Preston away. I’m glad of a break next weekend.

redrum likes this.
  2. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think the biggest worry from the last two games is that Mowatt’s losing his head a bit. He’s the one that’s made us tick for the last 15 months & even when we’ve been poor he’s put in 7 out of 10 performances.

Last week he lunged in under the east stand & should’ve been sent off, he also should’ve been penalised for a penalty when he kicked the Bristol player from behind & then this week he’s needlessly lunged in & given away a pen.

I don’t think we’ve got much hope but if we’re to have any we need our best player back on it.

3. Barnsleyshaun

Barnsleyshaun Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think he will be out of here the first chance he gets, I’ve a feeling his thoughts about the board marry up with a lot of the fans.

when we get the message that a player had to be sold because he didn’t want to be here, we should ask why. and yes Number 1 will probably be money for the majority of players, but for some just like any other profession other things will come into play, working environment and future possibilities, the environment being created at oakwell is one where there is no wonder any player will jump at the first chance to go. They can see there is no chance of improvement in the team and they can see that the club will sell all its best players (your mates) as soon as they can - why would anyone be tempted to stay around. You’re not telling me Wigan was Kieffer Moore’s dream move, but he knew there was absolutely no chance of progression at us, so jumped at anything that came along.

4. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Mowatt is being dragged down by those around him and the unfathomable tactics played.

GloucesterRedsBigBro likes this.