As OJ Simpson has been released allow me to quote from his book

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by SuperTyke, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I reached into the back seat for my blue wool cap and my gloves. I kept them there for those mornings when it was nippy on the golf course. I slipped into them.
    "What the **** are you doing, man?" Charlie said. "You look like a burglar."
    "Good." I said. I reached under the seat for my knife."

I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the **** out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, ************!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. The whole front of me was covered in blood.
    Nicole. Jesus.
    I looked down and saw her on the ground in front of me, curled up in a fetal position at the base of the stairs, not moving. Goldman was only a few feet away, slumped against the bars of the fence. He wasn't moving either. Both he and Nicole were lying in giant pools of blood. I had never seen so much blood in my life.

I again looked down at myself, at my blood-soaked clothes, and noticed the knife in my hand. The knife was covered in blood, as were my hand and wrist and half of my right forearm.

2. churtonred

churtonred Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The state of justice in a country that has now delivered us Donald Trump.