Barnsley "five o" hooligan gang

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Gue

Guest Guest

I have to say some barnsley fans clearly have their head in the sand when it comes to football violence

a few seasons ago 100 barnsley fans came to cardiff and caused havoc in the city city, breaking out of a bar to fight with the police and in the streets

Its all over that you tube video clip on the internet, praising themselves like cretins for their behaviour

I know these pillocks are NOT representative of barnsley people on the whole

please give this cardiff are all hooligans nonsense a rest, its becoming infantile

barnsley fans on here have outlined that some of those from yorkshire behaved badly yesterday...

lets have a bit of sense

2. Gue

Guest Guest

Re: Barnsley "five o" hooligan gang nt

3. springvale red

springvale red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    agree bluebeard, let it rest now.

4. Man

Mancunian Tyke New Member

i can only speak for what i saw

so I'm aware I didn't see the whole picture BUT...

Intimidation and abuse yesterday was the exception among Barnsley fans but the norm from what I saw of Cardiff.

I've never seen worse fans than Cardiff's yesterday in all the hundreds of games I've been to.

It would be interesting to seem how many arrests the Met made yesterday and how the ratio of fans compared.

5. tag

tagli teli New Member

Home Page:
    you have a problem - a very big problem....... keep using this 'we all have a small minority of idiots' as an excuse if you choose - but from what i saw on sunday it doesn't wash

6. D/T

D/T New Member

Home Page:
    Erm you cant really use that as a point of arguement as the claim isn't cardiff fans are all hooligans more that they are on the majority showing from yesterday vile, arrogant foul mouthed and racist bullies who like spitting on kids and chucking coins from distance etc. That includes the normal shirt wearing flag waving types as well.

7. *Windy

*Windy Banned Idiot

Home Page:
    "cardiff are all hooligans"

</p>

Have you got a link to anyone saying anything remotely like that?</p>

8. Wes

Westie Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yeh, seen it

Some of those morons are on this site. Just wait until the last match, they'll have all the BNP lot from around Yorkshire with them as last time.

And Five O is for the number in the crew 50 lads. So there weren't 100 if it was just them.

PS! And those ******* have nothing to do with supporting our club.

9. Gue

Guest Guest

well I am afraid I saw plenty of threatening behaviour from barnsley fans, out of 33000 though ?

I was in the city centre that day some of your fans were in running battles with the police , they were barnsley fans and some of the worst violence we have seen down here for years

but are they true tykes ?

of course not

10. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    same here

I saw no trouble from barnsley fans (most likely as i went straight from bus to seat and then seat to bus) but whilst on the bus I saw literally HUNDREDS of cardiff fans shouting abuse, spitting and throwing things at barnsley fans below them.

Drinks of coke were regularly coming over the balcony towards the waiting fans at the coaches and police EVENTUALLY came along and moved them all, excellent job by the police of telling them to stop back and then continueing their walk around the 'road' so that they could all return to the edge seconds later.

The police should be ashamed of themselves as they allowed cardiff fans to do whatver they wanted, the first time we saw more than 2 police offices was when we went round past the cardiff end on the coach and there was about 100 officers stood talking. nothing new there then.

11. Gue

Guest Guest

I saw gangs of barnsley fans behaving like drunken oafs too mate

12. Gue

Guest Guest

about thirty posts on her since yesterday

13. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    both sets of fans had a nasty few there yesterday. Really gave a bad impression of both clubs unfortunately. The police should have been more incisive in removing trouble makers. Walking down Wembley way police broke up trouble and then let the offenders go. only hope there is cctv footage.

I saw michael parkinson and Dickie Bird have a right ding dong with some welsh fans......

14. Gue

Guest Guest

yes mate, spoke to genuine barnsley fans that day who were ashamed of the five o or whatever they were bringing shame on the tykes

and likewise the tossers who gave barnsley fans problems grief are a shame on my club too

it saddens and angers us

15. Wes

Westie Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What we're saying here mate is

That we've never experienced a more intimidating atmosphere before. So i really do feel that your efforts to downgrade the situation is pointless.

16. *Windy

*Windy Banned Idiot

Home Page:
    And a link to one? nt

17. Eaststand Lower

Eaststand Lower Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What about the mini bus of Cardiff fans who tried starting trouble with the fans on the offical coaches at the services on the way down?

A mini bus full against 60+ coaches full.

Id have paid to see that.

Sheep shagging scum

18. Gue

Guest Guest

mate whats wrong with these assholes ?

I spoke to many good people from barnsley yesterday and I am sure the same goes for most barnsley folk and we have these cretins hnaging around

19. tag

tagli teli New Member

Home Page:
    you have a reputation, a very bad reputation... why is that? - it was shown to me and my son on sunday exactly why.

I'll say it again, your problem is that your 'minority' element is a very big 'minority' element ..... much bigger then otehr clubs.

deny it if you want, carry on with your - we both have bad fans - arguement if you want........ what is saw on sunday was disgusting ...... god help us if you'd lost

20. D/T

D/T New Member

Home Page:
    i didnt see any barnsley fans spitting on kids throwing bottles of piss chucking coins etc. Fair play for fighting your clubs corner but Cardiff fans on a whole yesterday were an absolute disgrace. Even back in sheffield there was a family of bluebirds giving it ha beat the english lines.
    i've been all over england watching Barnsley and apart from one other game i've never seen kids and women get targetted with viratole such as that they got yesterday.