Big Mick for the last 3 games Mr Lee

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by stairfoot.red, Apr 21, 2018.

1. DusThaNoIII

DusThaNoIII Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    • Only 3 of the players at his disposal are championship standard
    • He did not sign a single one of his players
    • He has been frantically having to rotate the squad because its disgracefully unfit and goes to sleep after 60 mins
    • He did not do the pre season training, nor did he do any training at all up til he joined the club meaning he can't be blamed for fitness
    • Quite often his gambles pay off (Mahoney yesterday) but we don't get the points
    • The reason we don't get the points is almost always due to individual errors by sub par players that he didn't choose
    • There is no combination of these players that would have been winning these games, indeed when toxic elements of the fan base get their way and the current 'hasn't played in a while so is the missing link' player is introduced (like Mallan) they are still *****
    • An element of our fan base, people like you, have been clearly wanting him gone from the start, for whatever reason
    • If you are seriously saying a manager can be judged by 3 months with none of their own players, with a squad irrefutably not good enough for the league it plays in, then I don't have much further to say other than you are toxic, and you are the problem.
    • I have my own conclusions about why some are eager for him to fail but I'll keep that one to myself

gooderzone, Old Goat and Redstar like this.
  2. Redstar

Redstar Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Morais isn’t anything to do with your first statement. Nor are the current owners