Boris on the phone to covid

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by SuperTyke, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hi covid, could you do me a favour please? Yeah I know I already asked you only to target shoppers in shops and not shopworkers but if you do me this one favour I'll make them wear masks too to give you a challenge. Deal? Great. Ok well I was wondering if you could just try to kill people who meet in groups of 7 or more buttttt with a few exceptions. If they're in church could you take it easy on them please? Great!
    And I was thinking, we all like a night wedding right? I know, I know. Fancy foods. Yum. Well could you maybe leave them alone if they're at a wedding please? What do you mean it makes no sense? Yeah I know it's probably the same people you kill in their mum's garden but I thought maybe if one of them wore a white dress you might give them a pass? Great so let's say that if a woman wears white you won't kill the first 15 sat eating dinner together but if she takes it off you'll go for them at 7? Marvellous. No no, I don't mean Muslim women in hijabs, it has to be wedding dresses, you can kill the pesky letterboxes whenever you want I don't care.

2. Hooky feller

Hooky feller Well-Known Member

Retired, full time grandad.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Covid to Boris.
    “ may I thank you for keeping me and the vast number of colleagues alive. I know I can speak on behalf of the virus community. Keep up the good work.”

3. BarnsleyReds

BarnsleyReds Well-Known Member

Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    "You can go to any pub you want, but only after 10. I'll get everyone else out at that point and you can have free rein."

4. arabian_ian

arabian_ian Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The virus will be fkd when we change the clocks.