Boxing fans

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by redrum, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Chabuddy_G69

Chabuddy_G69 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Dunno about that. Bellew came out quick and energetic, Usyk just took a back foot, figured him out and slowly vore him down. Usyks a brilliant technical fighter, something AJ certainly isn’t. He’d give away a lot of veight but he could dance round AJ for 12 rounds.

2. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    No one can knock Bellew there. Really took it to him but class shone through. Fair play. Gave it a right good go. Took his all to win 4 of the first 5 in my eyes. Needed an early knock out which was never going to happen. He took a very hard fight though. That deserves real credit. His interview was great at the end.

3. Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins Well-Known Member

Music Producer/DJ/Promoter and Owner of Hush Hush
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    AJ demolishes Usyk.

Fact.

Bellew caught him, AJ doesn’t give him the chance to come back.

4. YTB

YTBFC Guest

I'd certainly like to see him move up, Usyk.

I don't see him beating Fury, Wilder or even AJ, but he'd beat the so-called 'best of the rest' who are levels below the main trio.

Looking forward to December 1st and the biggest fight of the year.

5. Chabuddy_G69

Chabuddy_G69 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Dillian Vhyte vould beat Deontay Vilder comfortably. Chisora probably vould too. He’s absolute babba.

Usyk isn’t that much smaller than AJ, 2 or 3 inches. Gives a lot of veight away but I’m sure he used to fight at middleveight at one point in the amateurs so perhaps he’s a grower not a shower.

6. Sch

Scholesisgod Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Some right clowns on here talking about a sport you clearly no nothing about..

1st of all tony did nothing in the 1st 4 rounds don’t listen to sky tony is a fighter who likes a tear up up but tonight him and Caldwell decided no after all your success we’ll become a tactical boxer against the P4P!!

If he was to fight and AJ or a wilder then he would have a greater chance against AJ because he walks in straight lines doesn’t move his head and usyk could stand and jab his head off for 12 rounds.. wilder is more unpredictable and throws punches from anywhere but I would hope the boxing abilities of usyk and fury would prevail and make them look like the bums they are.. there is a reason floyd mayweather is the GOAT

7. Sch

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    D
    Whyte was 30 seconds away from losing to Parker and chisora is bloody awful!! Don’t talk about a sport you know nothing about you look ridiculous

8. Sch

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And btw Hearn knew he had no chance in this fight and threw bellew under the bus

9. Chabuddy_G69

Chabuddy_G69 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Ironically I vould strongly advise you stop making yourself look such a clown talking about something you’ve clearly only recently got into. Mayweather the greatest of all time? Laughable. Back in bin you pop.

10. Sch

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    mayweather is the Greatest of all time can’t argue with facts son!! And I follow boxing up and down the country hall shows the lot!! You on the other hand have just claimed that whyte could beat wilder and also chisora now back to the home for you carers will be along shortly

11. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It probably is. I know he stays in a holiday inn somewhere near Dave Coldwell’s gym in Rotherham. Spends most of his nights while in camp watching new films at centertainment or round Meadowhall

12. Chabuddy_G69

Chabuddy_G69 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Anyone that claims Mayweather is the greatest of all time can be discredited as a boxing fan instantly.

My point vasnt how good Vhyte and Chisora are, it’s how bad Vilder is. He’s chosen to get his head boxed off for 12 rounds than be brutally KO’d by AJ vhile still getting a decent payday. He’ll never be heard of again after 1st December.

13. Sch

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Again mayweather is a 5 weight world champion!! Yeah his boxing his poor but he throws punches from all angles and chisora and whyte wouldn’t see them coming!! AJ is awful truly awful who will struggle with anyone with a hint of boxing ability for example he struggled with Parker if Parker was a bigger man he would have beaten Joshua

14. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Sorry but imo mayweather is a great.Boxing is about hitting your opponent and not getting hit no one did that better than mayweather.

15. Chabuddy_G69

Chabuddy_G69 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I vouldn’t describe AJ as awful but he’s not brilliant I agree. Vilder throws swings from all angles, not punches. Like vatching a kid in the playground that’s having his first fight. Any half decent top level fighter will beat him and I include Vhyte and Parker in that. Possibly Chisora.

Mayweather is the best defensive boxer ever, not the best boxer though, not by a long vay. He may claim to be but unfortunately only other people can bestow that upon you.

16. Chabuddy_G69

Chabuddy_G69 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Never said he vasnt a great. He isn’t ‘The Greatest of All Time’ though. He vas given wery dodgy decisions against Castillo and De La Hoya. He dodged Pacqiauo until a time he knew he vas vayyyyy past his best. Fought a poor Berto and then someone who’s never had a professional boxing match before. Could even argue a case that Hatton could have at the wery least got close to beating him if the ref hadn’t been given obvious instructions to split any attempt to let Hatton get in close. His record is hugely beefed up.

17. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I wonder how many people who claim Mayweather is the greatest of all time have actually watched greats from other era’s & studied their fights & resumes.

I only comment on my era because I’m too lazy to go back & watch Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Ray Robinson, Roberto Duran & other all time greats.

Mayweather’s got some incredible names on his resume but above 140 he never fought a fighter in his prime, it was always on his terms, at his weight or when the opponent was past his best.

De La Hoya past his best, Canelo young & drained, Pacquaio, Cotto & Mosley were years too late. Weight with Marquez & Hatton etc

I imagine he would’ve won most of these fights anyway but it certainly takes the shine off them.

Wins over fighters bang in their prime with no weight advantages are far more impressive in my opinion.

If Bellew for example would’ve somehow beaten Usyk tonight I’d have given him all the credit in the world as he was fighting a world class fighter in the form of his life.

18. Chabuddy_G69

Chabuddy_G69 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I’d put Andre Ward ahead of Mayweather. Fought the wery best in their primes, beat them all and retired. Not the best to vatch, like Mayweather but an absolute genius.

19. BarnsleyBomber

BarnsleyBomber Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    AJ woiild beat usyk. Uayk is grest not big enough to hurt AJ. AJ bangs hard much harder than cruiserweights.

20. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Do you not mean Mayveather. Also bestov not bestow. And it’s Avful not awful. Throvs not throws. Vill not will. Svings not swings. This is your vorst attempt yet.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018