Bradley Wiggins & Sir Team Sky ‘crossed ethical line’ - doping in sport report

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by RedKestrel, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I would respectfully disagree, there is plenty of evidence (a lot anecdotal, I agree) but there is not a lot of actual proof. I love cycling, have even been a fan of Team Sky but there is something not quite right this time around. Farah ...... again, so much doesn't add up. Cycling, Athletics, Boxing ........ too much going on.

Roger Black hit the nail on the head this morning. Very hard to prove guilt, even harder to prove innocence. Poor old Bradley will not be able to prove innocence and most of that comes with the doctors / couriers legal advice to say "no comment" when the inquiry was on. The doctor had his laptop nicked, without a backup!!!!! (come on, this was a laptop with the details of ELITE sportspersons on it), was too ill to attend an inquiry and then retired straight after. It seems to me nobody was willing to implicate Wiggo but sure as hell nobody was going to make it easy for him either.

2. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I read the report as saying "no rules were actually broken, but only because on this occasion we can't prove wrong-doing"
    The 'spirit' implies Sky didn't play ball in the investigations.

And I do want none of this to be true. I was thoroughly behind the notion of not only a clean Team, but a British one at that.