cardiff fans

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by raggylad, Apr 6, 2008.

1. *Windy

*Windy Banned Idiot

Home Page:
    RE: You're missing the point again.

Yes, the conducting of the debate has so far been a success and not just an attempt asI replied rather than ignore. </p>

It good.

</p>

2. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I Bought The Soul Crew Book A Number Of Years Ago

It really opens your eyes to what the Cardiff thugs do, through the eyes of two former members. They do actually say that they only fight people who want it. That may or may not be true, but it doesn't stop innocent people getting mixed up in it. What's it going to be like there the last match of the season.........

3. Dis

DiscoTyke New Member

RE: I Bought The Soul Crew Book A Number Of Years Ago

The Krays only killed fellow murderers but it doesn't justify the crime.

4. Gaz

Gaz Active Member

No idea. Definitely not at work, though. Honest.
    Home Page:
    Those I spoke to were fine. They had some horror stories about elements of our fans same as we have some about theirs. Let's not pretend being an arsehole is a one-sided thing.

5. Amos

Amos New Member

ICT Technician
    Home Page:
    Most unpleasant set of fans I've ever had to mingle with.</p>

</p>

6. Gue

Guest Guest

correct my friend.queing at half time for a drink for my lad,6 pissheads pushed straight to front shouting swearing etc,desperate for another lager scaring the **** outta all the kids.saw them at full time giving it the come on to the cardiff fans,bellends lot of em

7. Gue

Guest Guest

RE: I Bought The Soul Crew Book A Number Of Years Ago

Well I hope your not nieve to belive everything you read and I have explained what it will be like at our ground last day of the season. You will be able to walk through the car park and mingle with fans even have a pint in "The Landsdowne" without any bother.

The arse"Soul Crew" have just shrunk in numbers and those people you saw yesterday were lager louts nothing more than thugs with no respect.

8. mex

mexboro big un New Member

Home Page:
    look on you tube mate for the name these people are giving YOUR CLUB.

9. EastStander

EastStander Active Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Didn't have a problem with them

There were a load in the Wetherspoons pub at Baker Street and us and one other group of reds fans from what I saw. The Cardiff fans started chanting, no abuse but I didn't see the need for it in a pub that was probably a quarter full of tourists - god knows what they thought, and it did then start to get a little intimidating but we left and went elsewhere as that place was due to shut at 1:30 anyway

10. Gue

Guest Guest

We have seen it before splashed all over the media, its years old now though.

I havent seen anything about trouble all day other than on this board and one thread on ours. In the past we've been front page of every paper, radio phone in's, documentries just for a pitch invasion and some whinging Leeds fans who gave as good as they took (not condoning it).

I will watch the 6 oclock news and then the local but will be gobsmacked if it shows any trouble. Im not saying it didnt happen, too many reports say it did but maybe some of you took videos yourselves of yesterdays trouble and could kindly upload it to youtube to share?

11. Gue

Guest Guest

RE: Don you're such a plonker.

a mugs mug

12. kin

kingster New Member

Home Page:
    bellends

bellends. not heard that in years. hilarious. i wil use it tomorrow. classic. :D

13. pon

pontyender Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So you did have a problem with them! nt

14. pon

pontyender Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think you have a different code of conduct to the rest of us.

It doesn't need to be a full scale riot for your fans behaviour to be unacceptable.

15. Gue

Guest Guest

Pelted Bus

As soon as we arrived in the car we were greeted with a load of Cardiff fans pelting the side of a coach full of Barnsley fans, including children, with full cans of beer! There were plenty of riot police on the scene who appeared to be doing nothing about it too! I thought their fans were a disgrace but, then again, what can we expect from the produce of inbreeding?...

16. Gue

Guest Guest

Yeah, go Pompey.. They were lucky on the flukey goal ledley scored... he even admitted it wasn't meant for a shot... and in the first half after the goal we hammered them... In the second half it was a disgrace for both sides, nothing happening from any team and ill be waiting for the CC guys to comment on this but who gives a toss... I don't care my opinion and do i hate Dave Jones? Yep... still from many years ago when he was a pedophile Grrr.... - Come On PomPeY! (puke)

17. Pon

Pontered Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I've been to a lot of away games including L**ds and Millwall and to be totally honest I've never felt as uncomfortable as I did walking up Wembley Way. I had been telling my other half how great it was in the Playoff Final V Ipswich even though we lost we had a great time.
    But Sunday was the total opposite!
    The Cardiff fans were very confrontational and in yer face. Now I'm a big guy with a shaved head but not into Violence (Apart from when I'm playing Ice Hockey!) but I genuinely felt uneasy. I just wanted to get my other half up to the stadium as quick as possible.

I'm sure there are some really nice genuine Cardiff fans but a fair number I say were not I'm afraid. Every club has a minority of idiots and I’m not saying Barnsley are whiter than white but in my opinion Cardiff have more than their fair share of fan's (I use the term loosely) who just go looking for trouble.

18. rag

raggylad New Member

Home Page:
    I was going to take the kids to the last game at cardiff but they dont want to go now.

19. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    So you did have a problem

You had to leave the pub, you silly arse.

20. Durkar Red

Durkar Red Well-Known Member

Exorcist
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think I had a completely different experience than most people yesterday. Never felt intimidated ,had some good natured banter with the Cardiff fans going to and coming away from the ground.It was a strange atmosphere both in the pub before hand and in the stadium,our fans were very subdued , very strange indeed.