Cavare

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by DEETEE, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
  2. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    One more unsolicited response and I will get your IP address from site admin and I will report you.
    https://www.gov.uk/report-stalker
    If you think I'm not being serious. Just try.

3. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I didn't go yesterday I think when he his good he is good but when he's bad he is bad no inbetween with dimi. People say he has given 2 pens away yes the one at scunny was a pen but the one v posh was never a pen. Lindsays WWE wrestling that he did v Wimbledon and Plymouth was more of pens that lads a lucky boy and needs to knock the shirt pulling on the head.
    As for stopping crosses let week it was his side the cross came from Walton had about 15minutes to deal with it you can't stop every cross. Jason McCarthy was awful at stopping crosses or even defending even hecky realised this.
    I think with certain players people make their minds up about them and no matter what they do they won't be any good. Cavare and thiam see like this year's scapegoats thiam s scored 4 this season from 9 starts? If it was hammill people would be creaming over that.

4. Dan

DannyWilsonLovechild Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    He never even started, he was worse first 45.

I wonder if he needs dropping to shake him up. Stendel called him over mid first half and was fairly animated, not angry, more passionate. Cavare waved his arms laissez faire.

I can't envisage any coach encouraging a defender to not try and get back in.

That's all I ask. Effort. All have bad days. Effort is still minimum requirement