Come May

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Brian Mahoneys Waist, Jan 22, 2020.

1. lk3

lk311 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    All your opinion of my text, I repeat, your opinion so I will never agree with your dissection of my text. You were the one piping up about who we sold last championship relegation, No?
    None of what you are trying to insinuate relates to what I actually said in the first instance either.

Look, if you cannot see that these current owners are not what they alleged when they took over that’s your look out.
    I’ll stick to my opinions and you stick to yours without trying to put words in my mouth ok fella.[/QUOTE]

“Just cannot see the likes of Woodrow, Chaplin, Mowatt, brown still being here as they will all be sold as is the way of these owners”. What exactly does this mean then if it does not refer to selling players when we are in league one?
    Perhaps I was wrong to assume the only way we would get into league one was via relegation?
    I’ve not put any words in your mouth, you said in league one them players won’t be here as they will be sold, your words not mine.

2. b1g

b1gduk Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Come May I’ll get my Saturdays back. Fck em.

3. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I’d take what they achieved at Niece in an instant .

4. Hykehamtyke

Hykehamtyke Well-Known Member

HM Forces
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Achieved? They bought a ground and facilities built entirely on public money for the euros, including the training academy. Inheriting a squad on the up.
    When you read up on their time there they did very little and the standard of the first team over their tenure-ship declined, much like here at Barnsley.
    Difference being they bought in at Nice at the right time and supposedly made a large profit on their investment.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020