Conor's replacement?

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Lordtyke, Jan 22, 2017.

1. tho

thomasevans Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Ryan Williams, or George Moncur would be top of the list of current squad players and I would be fairly sure that is why Moncur was brought in during the summer, with a view to Conor possibly leaving. Baring in mind that we have these players to step straight in, I would still look to sign Cameron McGeehan from Luton in this transfer window, even though he will be out for a while. We might even get a better deal by going in now. Josh Morris would be ok from Scunny. Cameron McGeehan is my top tip .... oh and still Ollie Watkins from Exeter - no goals on Saturday, but assisted with all three goals. Two good players in the making there for me.

2. Marc

Marc Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    i hope people are patient, whoever it is. it took 12-18 months to develop conor into the player he is now, and he's had his fair share of doubters along the way (myself included). i doubt we'll replace what he gives us, in the short term

3. Joh

Johnny the tyke Well-Known Member

Beer Baron
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    In all seriousness, I'd welcome back Luke Berry or Ryan Ledson (Oxford Utd) if Connor does depart Oakwell.