Disproving Hemmsy with facts and stats, volume 1

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by mansfield_red, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Xer

Xerxes Well-Known Member

Ex-oil Company Project Director
    West Riding of Yorkshire or St Selve, France
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You are a fool of the highest order.

sitting bull, Django and Redstar like this.
  2. Abruzzo Red

Abruzzo Red Well-Known Member

Retired - Formerly Gosport Tyke, 2013 - 2022
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

3. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Disagree. It's the reality of sports. If you dont perform you are out. The unstable nature of the club means he gets away with it. Really want things to move quickly and the club to get ruthless. No success if complacency.

Before anyone starts its not an attack its just how sport is. Nothing personal like it'll not not with Koeman

4. Fon

Fonzie Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Who do you want to replace him then? Multiple posters hace asked you this question but you constantly dodge it.

Who should replace Hecky?

Answer the question.

5. Jack Tatty

Jack Tatty Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I

Of course it is personal. You do not like Heckingbottom. end of.

Also you are suggesting that the new owners come in with their plan that the club has also had for the last few seasons (that has got us promoted and a cup win) and removes everything it stands for and sacks everyone and starts paying multi millions for players and paying £30k plus a week?

sitting bull likes this.
  6. ScubaTyke

ScubaTyke Well-Known Member

Scuba Instructor/IT Consultant/Sailor...
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Sooner he buggers off and “supports” a different club the better.....

7. Sta

Stahlrost Well-Known Member

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    You constantly slate our best players and manager, and sometimes it spills over into personal attacks from you on them. I'm not sure exactly why you do it, I'm not convinced you even mean to do it, but that's the way it comes across. It is really, really frustrating reading your posts, which are often very disrespectful to staff at Barnsley FC. It's very difficult to remain calm and not blow a fuse at times. We all know you're entitled to your opinion, but you really do make it very difficult to apply that principle all the time.

It would be easier to understand what you mean if you could explain your blueprint for what we should do if we started again from scratch. Who should be the manager, what should the formation be, what would you regard as success an failure, how big a squad do we need, how many goalkeepers do we need etc? You never seem to answer any of these questions, so it's difficult to judge.

Jack Tatty likes this.
  8. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Bang on.

What I want to know is why Hecky sold Mawson, Bree, Hourihane, Winnall and Roberts without having a Plan B? Bad management on Hecky's part if you ask me.

I'll bet me gonads that SAF or Mourinho wouldn't do that. You ask SAF.

Redstar likes this.
  9. Jack Tatty

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    ScubaTyke likes this.
  10. Gordon Owen

Gordon Owen Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Beautifully put, that's what I meant on Saturday night but just ended up calling him a pillerk and somebody trying to defend him a bell end. I'll take a leaf out of your book next time :)

Stahlrost likes this.
  11. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's sport like a said above. Coachs come and go.

I'd like a non UK manager. Someone that can give us the advantage on a market like Wagners done. Martinez at Swansea. Wenger back 15 years ago. Norwich have done something similar this summer.

Top half would be target this season. The squads good for me. heckingbottom had the summer to sort out the weaknesses in the squad and didn't. No excuses were given. Sorry. The media still haven't grilled Paul Heckingbottom about this. Why leave it so late for a striker. you have plan a to Z plan for every position. don't miss out on a striker yet again. He's got previous with this. Remember the disaster that was January 2017. Coming back from Wolves. No striker in but let Payne go along with Winnall. The goalkeeper situations got to be sorted. Blackman went to Sheff U. We should have been in. They loaned us ugbo. Go to the same source and make sure we got the goalkeeper. When he comes out with Davies getting better by the game like he did before the wolves game was silly. He's never made so many mistakes like this summer. Since burton warm up last season it's gone down hill in the main.

Ethan Pinnock, Cole kpawa and Pearson. = a lot of money. Why not just go out and get a proper cb. Thiam Mcgeehan Pinnock. 2.3 million for three players and we've not seen 5 league starts between them. Whats going off. before anyone says it they've all been fit since start of september. I watch the u23's.

Some would say I don't like the squad. But I do like the squad. For me we've some really nice players. Macdonald. Took some flack on Saturay but given the chance he's a top player for me. Along side Lynsey McCarthy and Fryers full back that's a nice back 4.

WIlliams looks a nice player. Would like to see him here for seasons to come. Mcgeehan. This guys got it all. This isn't a dig at Horihane but I think in a years time he'll have passed hourihane and we will have a premier league player on our hands.

I like Harvey barnes. Think in a 4 you are taking away so much of his games it's crime, He's a counter attack 433/4231 player.

I like Ugbo. I like Thiam although I think he's a LW at the moment for us. Henry/ Martial/ Rahsford style.

12. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    ..............nice article, however we could have saved you a lot of time and effort

Hemmsy is talking utter ********........we all know that already and have done for some time....

13. Jack Tatty

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

All have had money to spend be it premiership or parachute payments. It does not alway work bringing in a foreign coach as there are plenty of examples of it failing also eg Koeman and look how much he spent Carvahal at Wednesday another.

I am more than happy for Hecky to continue in his role and would imagine the majority of BFC fans are as well.

The sooner the takeover gets sorted the better and Hecky can have aJanuary window to get in the players he wants to take us forward.

Sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture.

The reality of football does not revolve around the football manager computer game.

14. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If you've been watching the U23s you'll have noticed Kapow left in the summer.

Blackmans on 15k a week. Paid for in full by Sheff Utd.

But mostly you chat ****.

15. SirPsychoSexy

SirPsychoSexy Banned Idiot

Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    Heckingbottom is our most valuable asset at the club. Not one manager amongst the other 91 FL clubs would have us sitting above the relegation zone with this group of young inexperienced players. What Hecky needs is support, support from us fans and more importantly support from the board, especially in January. Hopefully by then we have been taken over and we can bring some quality in to complement the inexperienced but high potential young players towing their knackers off against the big boys.
    If not, then there's a high chance of relegation, and it wouldn't be Heckys fault.

Django, shed131 and Connor like this.
  16. Redstar

Redstar Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So Hecky is so ***** yet he signed all these amazing players?

You totally fail to understand how the club signs players. They aren't the choice per se of the head coach. But we've been here before and you don't acknowledge it. To top it all you want to follow some trend for a foreign manager to go with 4231.

You've been told that Cole Kpekwa was a total ******* ******. Probably why you like him.

I've had enough of you. I don't give a **** how nice you are in real life, you're a clueless fucknut. And I'll tell you to your face if I ever have the misfortune to meet you.

Ignore on.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Wayne likes this.
  17. Abruzzo Red

Abruzzo Red Well-Known Member

Retired - Formerly Gosport Tyke, 2013 - 2022
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I am not sure I can contain myself anymore with the drivel that Hemmsy spouts. Your continual put downs of the team, players, owner and manager are becoming very tedious, however today has shown your true colours. I suggest that you get yourself a season ticket for a premiership team and **** off. If you honestly think that Hecky is a ***** manager then you are sadly deluded and have no understanding of football or how the game is played in the real world: remember that football is not virtual!!

A true supporter will follow the team through the good times and the bad times (cue how many away games have you been to response) and get behind them. I know we are not perfect at the moment, but it takes time and support. I can guarantee that if you did not have access to Google then your knowledge of the beautiful game would be extremely limited, although I would hasten to add that it is very limited at this moment in time.

ScubaTyke and Connor like this.
  18. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You’ve got to be kidding? Surely no one can be this stupid?

You honestly thing Hecky wanted to sell them? Seriously?

ScubaTyke likes this.
  19. Wayne

Wayne Well-Known Member

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I hope the club see's this post and bans the ******

Redstar and ScubaTyke like this.
  20. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They can be this stupid. You've just shown that you are if you think my post was even 0.001% serious.

sadbrewer and Django like this.