Dissapointed

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Hemsworth Tyke, Sep 17, 2016.

1. ryhilltyke

ryhilltyke Well-Known Member

Construction Worker
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If you don't like it, go and watch ******* Man City.

2. DSLRed

DSLRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hemsworth, seriously, I think you should just go and watch Man City, or stick to your beloved ******* Sky, because I just don't think you're cut out for this supporting a second tier side lark. If we're not champions league standard then you have nothing positive to say. We are a side that has just got promoted from League 1. We have a small fraction of the wealth of other sides in this league, even with the Stones and Mawson cash. We will sign players from non league and hope to polish them - that's how it works. We won't sign Premier League quality players, no matter how well they have done for you on FM. If its not for you, you're following the wrong club.

3. man

mansfield_red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We're 4th in the championship on a small budget. You're an absolute loon.

4. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Maybe you should demand your money back for Preston and Wolves games away. Or even Derby,Rotherham,QPR at home if they're not good enough and should be judged (wrongly with your assessment imo) solely on today's game.

5. Lew

Lewis Member

Home Page:
    This. Especially the penalty. It's such a daft decision. I can sort of understand his mistake against Northampton as bad as it looks because, even though he elected to punch when no-one was near him, it can always go wrong and you can punch it wrong but diving in like that, not even with your hands is just downright daft. He did brilliantly to read the penalty as well. He just has these moments in his locker but which keeper doesn't? I don't think i've seen 5, ever that haven't made mistakes.

On the attacking end, we have had double their shots (22-11) and a few could and maybe should have gone in. On another day, yet again we would beat Reading which is a massive and welcome change from the last time we were at this level, we were always struggling to see where our next 3 points were coming. This time on any given day we can beat any team in this league and have shown that.

Forget about all this, this player is from Torquay, this player is from Barnet, this player is from Halifax. It doesn't matter look at Bournemouth when they thrashed this league. Simon Francis was playing for Southend in League 2 like Yiadom was and before that on loan at Tranmere and Grimsby and is now their captain and playing out of position at centre half. Marc Pugh who was fantastic in the Championship. He was at Hereford in non-league before he joined Bournemouth and doesn't look out of place in the Premiership when he gets a game. Steve Cook who even though contracted to Brighton was out on loan at the likes of Havant and Waterlooville, Eastleigh and Eastbourne before Bournemough gave him a chance. Harry Arter was playing for Woking and the list goes on. Everyone has to come from somewhere and they deserve to be here and even today, it wasn't a poor performance except the first 15-20 minutes.

6. DSLRed

DSLRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The thing is though, Hemsworth is a stereotypical $ky / PL generation kind of guy. Yes, everyone has to come from somewhere, but if they didn't come through the Under 21s at a PL side, in HT's eyes they must be *****.

7. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Like three i've mentioned. Mawson, Holgate or Stones.

8. Wayne

Wayne Well-Known Member

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Stick to watching Sky at home Phil, Barcelona play every week..You'll not be disappointed then

9. Lew

Lewis Member

Home Page:
    Well as much as most disagree with the lad, he's always going to feel the same way and is very consistent with his views no matter what happens so you have to give him that, even if sometimes we wonder if he's been to the same games. :p

10. DSLRed

DSLRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If you mean consistent in the sense that everyone who plays for Barnsley is ***** then yes, he's consistent.

If you mean consistent views on players, then I respectfully give you his views on Armstrong, "the player who's got it all" - until he signed for Barnsley.

11. Tyke The Tree-Frog

Tyke The Tree-Frog Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Pathetic Hemsworth

12. Exi

Exile Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Twaddle (to be kind).

13. pon

pontyender Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hemsy rushes home from the game and sits down excitedly at his 'puter.

14. ske

skellatyke Active Member

fastest paperboy in yorkshire (newsagent)
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Serious question why have so many people commented on this post already, if all your gunna do is slag it off ? agree or disagree with his post i couldn,t care less about it , I go and watch the REDS every week home and away, win lose or draw i,m either pi$$ed off, or feeling great on a saturday night , do you not go and watch Barnsley for your own enjoyment ? and really does it matter so much if supporters have different opinions to yourselves ?
    We played IMO pretty good today should have gad a hat full, but we didn,t manage that , but I also backed us to lose 2-0 , just had a feeling they would beat us today,Reading did a job on us today and fair play to them, onward and upwards to next week.
    This is a forum get that , and opinions are expressed , get that too , But why slag off people who are giving theirs ? have they not paid the same money as you ?

15. Con

Connor Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Think he's had it written since before derby game , first chance he's had to air it since . Reading played well first half , crazy tackle by Davies . Move on to next game

16. Tyke The Tree-Frog

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    He's doing it to wind people up no other reason

17. Hem

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Or it's my opinions and reasons in a list. It's not like i've just mentioned these. It's been a long term thing and today highlighted certain things.

18. Tyke The Tree-Frog

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Obviously it hasn't been a long term thing otherwise we wouldn't be sitting in 4th. We can't win every game. Imagine my shock when you mentioned those 2 players

19. Lew

Lewis Member

Home Page:
    Yeah and you will never hear a word out of my mouth insulting you but even the top teams have bad games and sometimes show frailties. It doesn't mean it's a long term problem that will keep happening as hardly any problems have popped up so far and we have played some 'good' teams. Most of the lads are just getting to grips at this level and are doing extremely well to boot.

I agree with a few of your points sometimes but I don't think it's from a lack of ability on the players parts I just think it's a new level so new tricks need to be learned.

20. Hem

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    But what do you think it is then Lewis because i've listed three defenders above that performed and didn't have the experience nor were the age of these. One was 18 when eh first came in and Holgate might have been 17? when he first played in league one.

I do think Roberts's got better this season but he needs a really confident and composed defender next to him. He can't be worrying about others. He needs to concentrate about his game. Now I don't know how much they paid for Moore or Blackett but they are just that. Both looked good today. Moore looks a really good team man though.