For admin

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by tosh, Jun 11, 2018.

1. tosh

tosh Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I have attempted to email you and I have received this response from the postmaster @outlook.com.

Can you please look into it for me? It relates to me wishing to reset my password.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

thebbs@barnsleyfc.org.uk (thebbs@barnsleyfc.org.uk)
    Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient's email system refused to accept a connection from your email system.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system is refusing connections from your email server. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For Email Admins
    No connection could be made because the target computer actively refused it. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the remote host - that is, one with no server application running. For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361

2. Gally

Gally Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley
    Hi,
    Check your PMs.