Hecky

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Chef Tyke, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Men

Menai Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    IMG_9882.jpg

2. Til

Tilertoes Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don’t get the hoo har with him going to Leeds.
    He was failing here, he’s failing there, they’re doing dogger and we are going to stay up.
    Where’s the negatives?

3. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Has a manager ever come out & admitted he’s not signing the players?

Look at Conte at Chelsea everyone knows he didn’t want Barkley, Batshuayi & Drinkwater but he’s never admitted it.

When Hecky’s constantly saying in press conference’s that we need central midfielders yet the club keeps signing number 10’s what does he do? Come out in a press conference & say ‘I don’t want Stevie Mallan, I don’t want Cameron McGeehan’ etc. It’d never happen, it’d be naive to think it would.

4. Mrs

MrsHallsToffeerolls Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    For me I will always remember him for the part he played in gerrin us art of League one on 2 occasions, Aye he`s played a big part in purrin us back there but hopefully that aint gonna happen.

On the Leeds front, he`s fecked up any chance they hed of a play off place, so that has to be another positive for me, hope he survives to start of next season and carries on his terrible form.

Connor likes this.
  5. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Townsend isn't a good goalkeeper no matter how you dress it up I could of told you that in league one under lee Jay he used to scare the **** out of me. It was obvious if Davies got injured or had a dip in form we couldn't rely on Townsend. Davies cost us a goal again Saturday him and Lindsay.

Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that but mine is since Conor left we still had a good squad (scowen robo matty james yiadom watkins ryan kent ect)from Jan to summer he managed 3 wins 2 came against relegated teams. He showed no signs that things would change even with new personal.

Stats do matter as many included your self blamed our poor form and heckys on having a poor squad to choose from. At Leeds he has over 20million pounds worth of talent to pick from when he took over his aim was play offs he has had them free falling and can't blame the budget or the players been not good enough.

6. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I can’t comment on Leeds because I know nothing about their team or budget or expectations apart from that every manager seems to fail there so somethings clearly not right.

I’ve never tried to dress anything up regarding Townsend, I don’t rate him. I’m just telling you why he went to Solihull.

I don’t get what you’re talking about with Lindsay, been our best defender this season & saved us against Norwich & Bristol

7. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Leeds squad is worth far more than ours they can afford proven players and have some quality. Just glad he isn't getting the best out of them

Solihull is about his level should of been replaced a long time ago I'm afraid.

I said Davies and Lindsay were both at fault on Saturday for Leon Clarke's goal I was pointing out Davies made another mistake. But we have no one to challenge for his place.i like liam Lindsay his distribution isn't the best at times but I think we have got a good defender there saying that I like Jackson too.

No one saved us against Bristol we should have had it wrapped up at half time but for poor finishing and then a goalkeeping error cost us

UTR