Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Briz, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I have to say all things considered I love watching Lee Tomlin play. Great talent. Fantastic shot on him. Perhaps lacking the fitness and dedication to take a step further but definitely the kind of player you love to watch. Talent needs to be matched with application though to flourish. Hourihane shows this better than anyone over the last couple of seasons his application has accentuated his talent and brought the best out of himself and others around him. The reason we wouldn't sign Tomlin is not ability but age and the possibly negative impact he would have on others.

I was in an almost direct line to the Winnall incident. It was one of the more obvious elbows I've ever seen. Most of the blood I think came from the accidentally landing but that doesn't stop the player being culpable and punished for the elbow. He needs to have a long hard think to himself that lad. We know only too well from the Hume incident what on field thuggery can result in. The linesman stood in a line with me had the same view and I cannot understand how he did not call the refs attention to it.

If I were the ref and Wilbraham had been chelping at me I would have sent him off towards the end of the first half for his 4th or 5th incident of serious dissent.

Lee Johnson showed he does retain the quality that got him the job at Bristol luck. In a match that we dominated where 2 of his players should have been sent off we were scrambling for a last minute equaliser when they should have been dead and buried.

I was surprised how 'dirty' they were a thorough nasty workmanlike hoof ball team. I expected more to be honest.

Onwards and upwards.

2. pin

pingiskola Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

And of course everything that dirty so and so oneill says is gospel is it? ?????

I think not in this case. Your lot got away with murder yesterday and you know it ....

3. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

Which one would you most like to bum?

Tomlin or little Lee?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

4. fit

What a load of ****.

Every club has ambition. Yours is lucky enough to have a owner that wiped out 35 million quid of debt

Our two clubs have completely different finances.

Considering that, we're doing much better at this level. All that brass, and this "bright young manager" that everyone bangs on about, and you're a handful of points better off.

We have a team built on a shoestring budget, we're not buying our way to anywhere.

5. gooderzone

gooderzone Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just seen highlights.

Mazy?

Tha must have cross eyes cocker.

Watch it back.

6. fit

Just looked at it again. He didn't "beat" a single player. Jackson fell over he ran past him and squared the ball

7. Mr C

Mr C Well-Known Member

Saving the world.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Paddy McCourt, mate. Enjoy...:)

[video=youtube;99v579vmlds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99v579vmlds[/video]

8. Cod Eye

Cod Eye Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    hmmm, and Peter Sutcliffe said God told him to cave a load of prostitutes head in...

in other words, don't believe everything a guilty man says!

9. Goo

Googs Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's a shame he's gone as it did start out a decent thread, but it did get very immature. I did want to mention the O'Neil throwing the ball into the stands incidents, to see where he stood on deliberate time wasting going unpunished. Talk about childish behavior.