Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by tobyornottoby, Oct 10, 2017.
Was going well until question 4. I just can't trust someone who is able to get up at first attempt
I'm glad you asked...
Q) Do you support Sheffield United?
A) No, I support Leeds.
Assessment: Then you're a tw*t.
Not necessarily. See my response to Jimmy C.
This psychometric profiling is a piece of pi55.
You have a tattoo? You don't get the job.
Have you ever started a sentence with 'I'm not racist, but...'?
It's a bit like going to the bank to draw some cash out and they ask you what you want it for....I feel like saying that I'm bankrolling a deal that's importing a cocaine shipment from Columbia....just to see what they say.
Funnily enough I've just got back from a bank after withdrawing a large wedge to give to Matt Le Tissier on Friday night at our cricket dinner. It was simple, just like using a cash machine, no questions asked. I do remember in the past being grilled about it by counter staff, and I was always tempted to invent a story on the edge of legality. As if a money laundered would tell the truth when asked!!!!
My dad does it all the time just before launching some tirade against immigrants
It always puzzles me when someone says that. If my husband and best friend don't know whatever it is about me, why on earth would I tell a stranger?
like those people who 'accept' the result of the referendum to leave the EU and then argue the case for not leaving!
Just because you accept a result doesn't mean you should stop campaigning to change things if you believe in something. I accept the result of the last election doesn't mean I don't hope that in the next one things are different. I accept last years result against Wednesday I hope we win this year.
You’re a pathetic little weasel.
Here's a few to get started with:
1) what type of music do you listen to?
I couldn't see me getting along with someone who likes the growling heavy metal stuff. Scary.
2) do you like having mature trees in or around your garden?
3) what type of car do you drive?
4) what magazine do you subscribe to?
5) what types of books do you like?
6) would you get out of bed and go straight to the local shop?
7) how many interests have you got that you participate in?
8) do you work overtime and at the weekend if you can?
9) if you see litter outside of your house do you purposely go out to pick it up?
10) do you have a tattoo that is easily visible while wearing clothes?
In my view tattoos are a form of self harming.
11) do you smoke cigerettes?
12) would you chew gum in a public place?
1) Are you the sort of person who makes instant value judgements on other people based on answers to questions that clearly illustrate your own prejudices?
Yes - I'm pleased to say.
Usually you can judge a person when you first meet them in the first couple of seconds on how they look, sound and what they say.
Q. Where do you do your food shopping?
If they say Lidl or Aldi they can **** off. Morrisons and Asda is fine, Tesco acceptable. Sainsbury's can **** off too. And Waitrose.
I shop in Waitrose, but depise the others in there, middle class wankers getting in my way buying similar stuff to me at inflated prices just so we don't have to bump into the plebs. Bunch 'o' twats the lot of em.
Q. "Are you me ?"
Then you are not worthy of my time. Move away please.
THE BARNSLEY FC
BBS FANS FORUM
Separate names with a comma.