I'd say two things to Chien Lee right now

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by OnGoingCloud1887, Jan 6, 2018.

1. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to be explaining this to him/her. It really is basic stuff.

NathanBFC94 likes this.
  2. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Why would a consortium spend so much time and effort looking for a well run club then start sacking and appointing managers etc?
    It just doesn’t make sense it’s all speculative nonsense imo

BobT and BFC Dave like this.
  3. Bak

Baka Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The two things I would say to Chien Lee are:

1) ignore the opening poster as (s)he is unrepresentative of most fans;

2) see 1).

4. sadbrewer

sadbrewer Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    My friend was until recently a top football club accountant, the in joke is....how do you become a millionaire out of football....be a billionaire and buy a football club.

5. Plankton Pete

Plankton Pete Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Bless, I remember my first drink too.

6. Wat

WatfordRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    What a completely retarded post.

Not sure if there are any end of season awards for most ridiculous post - but if there are then we may as well just hand it out now.

So many things wrong with it:

1) Heckingbottom record speaks for itself. Not gonna even entertain debating him being an awful coach. He just isn't. End of story.

2) We lost with ten men away to a team who have gone unbeaten in recent weeks at home against Sheffield United, Wolves, Middelsboro.

3) Its a cup game. Yeah we wanna win it, but it's not our number one priority. We won at Millwall in the league. I know which win I'd prefer.

4) Our wage structure will be changed over time with increasing revenue. As a previous poster just said, throwing £30k at 11 players a week will result in a FFP disaster. I suggest if that's what you're wanting or expecting then head over to Hillsboro or better yet Man City/Chelsea.

5) We are 6 days into a transfer window. How can you judge if the new owners are keeping the same set up? To brand it a joke is in itself a joke. Shows a distinct lack of understanding about the real world. You're like the kid who eats all his advent calendar chocolates on December 1st.

6) Putting on a car boot every window? That is exactly what our new owners are here to prevent. Players will no longer be leaving on the cheap. I expect better quality players to walk in the door over the next 18 months and in turn stay at the club instead of the revolving door policy.

7) Banging on about they're not flexing their financial muscles 2 weeks into their ownership!? Living in a dream world. They've amassed their multi billion wealth by developing small businesses (which ours is) over time and in the right way. I'll take their view on how they should achieve that infinitely more than your opinion.

8) You're clearly a wind up merchant.

churtonred likes this.
  7. Don

DonnyTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I wish people would stop throwing the 'it's not Heckys fault' and that he has to work with what he's given. A) he will have the biggest say of anyone on players coming in, no question at all about that. B) my main issue is the appalling football he seems intent on serving up, even though so far this season it's proved it doesn't actually help us. Why not just go for it sometimes?

8. Wat

Style:
    Barnsley
    We scored the most goals in the country under him in 2016 didn't we?

9. OnGoingCloud1887

OnGoingCloud1887 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    a well run club? Scrap at the bottom season after season/Go down to League 1 and come back up after a few years, then gradually build a competitive championship team before letting the heart of the squad get ripped out on the cheap and end up back at square one.

Very well run.

10. Wat

Style:
    Barnsley
    Clear wind up merchant.

11. Redstar

Redstar Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Cos the players aren’t capable

He has final say from a list he has no input in.

12. OnGoingCloud1887

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    1. Hecky's record. About 10 wins in the whole of 2017. 1 win in 13 games. Embarrassed in the 3rd round two years running. Went around 6 games with no goals recently. Brilliant!

2. We were losing with 11 men. Shows theres absolutely no backbone in these players if they capitulate after a setback like that.

3. Cup runs help. Flitcroft's FA Cup run & the JPT being prime examples. After years of ***** like drawing with Chester, getting dumped out by Altrincham & the horror show against Coventry the last thing I want is a manager with no desire to improve in this competition which unfortunately under hecky has resulted in a cold Tuesday night replay watching us stroll around for 2 hours before losing in the last minute to a league 2 crisis club and getting hammered by a team like Millwall. It's humiliating and soul destroying.

4. Without significant investment ASAP we will be in League 1. Revenue will plummet with 6 milllion losses in tv money and dwindling attendances. No time for slowly building in our situation.

5,6 & 7. Hecky said 'we have a wage structure at this club and that won't change'. Paul 'we're not gonna do anything too crazy' Conway pretty much confirmed we won't be splashing any more cash than usual in this window which is extremely worrying. We're in deep trouble and these people refuse to bail us out by spending what is little money to them.

8. No certain people just can't handle someone elses outlook. I just simply express my opinions

13. Jul

Julian Broddle's Perm Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    With a limited grasp of the English language, I think I could guess what two things Chien Lee would say to you!!!
    However, my two 'things' are - 'absurd' and 'post'.

14. Don

DonnyTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Didn't he have a team with Winnall, Fletcher, Hourihane, Scowen, Hammill Mawson etc in league one in 2016? I think anybody barring Lee Johnson would have that stat

15. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And they say whitey flounces.. jeeze this op is up there with the best

I thought I talked bol##ks but I'm sorry this beats anything I could spout....everybodies right to an opinion but opinions such as this are best kept under cover not only are they dangerous they're embarrassing

sadbrewer likes this.
  16. OnGoingCloud1887

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    in your opinion

DonnyTyke likes this.
  17. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Not that I’d advocate daft spending but FFPbis pretty toothless now you can lose 39 million over a 3 year period. Almost pointless.

18. pon

pontyender Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If Chien Lee has got £9 billion in the bank, he hasn't achieved it by swilling loads of money down the plug hole. You've got as much understanding of the real world as Hemsy as. Another FIFA 18 junkie no doubt.

ScubaTyke likes this.
  19. troff

troff Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Do you not see how how ******* double edged you’re being?

Hecky is terrible, but the problem is the fact we don’t pay a competitive wage to players?

How can you not see that your point on money and budget completely dilutes any issue with the manager?

And re the budget, you need to grow up and get in the real world. You’re more in cloud cuckoo land than cloud 1887.

Out of interest, how old are you? I’m not exactly ancient, barely in my mid thirties.

But my guess would be that you belong to the instant gratification generation. Not your fault I guess, but over indulged by a media that tells you that you can have it all, most under the age of twenty five, which I’m guessing you are, seem to think it’s a world of see it, get it, no consequence.

20. ScubaTyke

ScubaTyke Well-Known Member

Scuba Instructor/IT Consultant/Sailor...
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    In lots of folks opinion.......

churtonred likes this.