I'm normally positive. . , .

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by fitzytyke2, Dec 8, 2018.

1. oxr

oxredthesecond Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Good summary and, yes, we never ran at them. I thought that might change when Potts came on but Wycombe never gave him the space and we weren't smart enough to give him the space. That clearly wasn't Thiam's job. He must have been told to go wide and get balls in across the box. He did his job well and put some really useful crosses in but nobody attacked them.

2. Jam

Jamo Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It was really, really poor from us today but credit to Wycombe. Horrible, niggly side who sat deep, hassled us when we had the ball and broke many times when we'd lost the ball passing it from side to side.

In the games I've seen us this season, Rochdale aside, we've not looked like a good side. Our away form is not good and, surprisingly, it's our home form that's keeping us up there. We've got some more tough games coming up and I worry for us against the likes of Portsmouth and Luton.

3. Ged

Geddiswasguud Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Earlier in the season we seemed to be attacking or breaking on teams wirh pace at will.....potts...thiam...cavare etc...that seems to have gone. Dougall is the big miss as mcgeehan slows the game down too much to make a pass....and we seem laboured in our aporoach play.
    I know they can do it again we just need someone in there shouting encouragement and ...ahem...managing the game.