In Your Darkest Hour

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Conan Troutman, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Con

Conan Troutman Well-Known Member

Professional Football Fan
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Careful - you don't want to be seen agreeing with the likes of me.

2. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I’d agree with this. It’s a shame. It’s just been counter productive and got everyone on the defensive. It’s not the time or place.

3. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    It's not the likes of you. You've just done this whole Patrick Cryne thing so badly. People like him, they like what he did. You have a different point of view of his tenure. It's a view that, in my opinion, has some merit. However, you've come across as disrespectful and people really don't like that, particularly when someone has died. Because of that no one is listening anymore, they're just seeing disrespect. Opinions contrary to yours have solidified, barriers have come up, drawbridges closed, and no one is hearing an alternate point of view. There can't be any debate anymore because an opinion similar to that of your own is seen as disrespect. You've done yourself and your argument an injustice.

Tell me to **** off, or call me a patronising lovely person or whatever, but look what's happening when you broach the subject...
    I can see where that's coming from and I'm someone who isn't a million miles away from what you believe.

4. loy

loyal tyke mb Active Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Next time we get in the Championship can we give it the respect it deserves and compete properly.. It does take lots of investment to do this hopefully the board will do this, the past has gone leave it there.

5. David_Upper_East

David_Upper_East Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Right - leave this behind. Let's look forward and how to come back in the Championship stronger

6. Wat

WatfordRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    I buy an online season ticket and have managed to make 5 games this season from a different country.

In classic Conan style you completely avoid the question. I’m not the one berating Patrick.

So I’ll ask again. What have you done to help this club that Patrick didn’t do?