Is Dougall as big a miss as Moore?

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Harry Hough, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Dragon Tyke

Dragon Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

DOE!!

2. Wayne

Wayne Well-Known Member

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Not for me, McGeehan is back for Saturday and our midfield has good backups from bench like Green etc We've missed Moore more cos only replacement for him is Adeboyejo

3. Donny Red

Donny Red Well-Known Member

Retired.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Article in Transfer Tavern implies that Kieffer and not Cauley was our " main man."
    I feel that before Kieffer was injured, apart from their goals, they were both as important
    to us in slightly different ways. It rightly says that in the seven games since Moore has been missing,
    we've failed to score in four of them. In my view, that could be down to the opposition and how
    they set up to prevent us from scoring, plus there's nothing whatsoever to prove that had Kieffer
    been available to play, we might have fared any better really. Be interested to hear any other views.

https://www.footballtransfertavern....es/tt-battle-cauley-woodrow-vs-kieffer-moore/

4. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    For me it was the differences in each other’s game that defenders couldn’t get a grip with that complimented each other’s ability to take opportunities .
    Whilst they were wrestling with Moore who was a handful Cauley snuck in or was laid on with a through or loose ball . Or if defenders concentrated on Cauleys runs Moore could capitalise on some less pressurised marking he would normally deal with as a lone striker .