It's difficult to articulate

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Jay, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Fon

Fonzie Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    As people have mentioned, it's not the viewpoint of the two poster in question, it's the repetition. We get it. You don't like Johnson. You don't have to tell us 25 times a day as it becomes a chore to sift through.

It was the same with Hemsworth's view on Steele and Hassell. It wasn't necessarily the viewpoint, it was the constant derailing of threads.

2. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    But is that still happening? I don't think that it is. Ironically, we now have to sit through threads telling us 25 times a day something that isn't even an issue anymore. People complaining have become the thing they are complaining about.

3. Loko the Tyke

Loko the Tyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I've just caught up on all all the posts from yesterday and today, and can only find two threads. Three at a push maybe? Have I missed any?

If I was to start another thread about boxing or David Haye then I think that subject would take a last minute lead heading in to tonight. Exciting times.

4. Fon

Fonzie Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Aye, that's because we've hit a decent run of form. The draw against Fleetwood brought out the best in them again. Next time we don't win, they'll be back in force

5. Jak

JakeWarrior Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Agree with Jay, I don't post here regularly because of the trolling from thereev and Dr Zazlos. Yes they are entitled to their opinion but we don't need to hear the same thing 100 times every day. Seen people permanently banned from forums for much less.

Sent from my thl 5000 using Tapatalk

6. only1kp

only1kp Well-Known Member

father of 3, best friends with jack daniels
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thi dad's big enough to stick up for his sen mate ;)

7. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We drew in a semi final.......and i can honestly say hand on heart i was bored ******* senseless...i dont feel sheephish my comments last week were warranted just because i have a different opinion to you doesnt make them less valued than yours...what drives people away is attitudes like yours and the vile that is spouted towards anyone who should be different. Or is your post directed at certain individuals who recently got their accounts suspended.but yet tar us all with the same brush.......in my opinion if ive got your permission to say so...is.. what spoils this place is the personal attacks when someone dares to speak out....the need on here at times to be so right tells me that certain folks cant live without inflated egos and need to be right at all times .for what its worth. i will say it again throughout this season i have been bored ******* senseless by johnsons game plan the football he serves up...whilst we can all rejoice in a good win and the way we went about it you still cant get away from the fact overall both the club and johnson have created all our own past problems..of late...come back at the end of the season and gloat if need be ....up to press hes done nothing....just like the old davey arguement.......he kept us up...just... he got us to a cup semi final......itwas daveys tactics that puts us down there to start with....and if the players hadnt ignored his constant arm waving and shouts of get back and defend at anfield we wouldnt have got through to beat chelsea in the next round....
    I still feel johnson is a poor head coach....
    There ive said it again.....
    Notice no personel attack on any poster only expressing my opinion without absue.

8. Tomi

Tomi Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It works both ways, as we can see in this thread. Just how many "happy clapper" threads have we seen lately? Some certain people even admitted that they're trolling on purpose... And now when the tables are turned people get upset. These so-called "wind up merchants" are the worst problem of this forum; it'd be okay and possibly even somewhat funny if they did something like that once a week or something, but to repeat the same "jokes" many times a day just to annoy other people is just getting boring, and it's just rude.

9. CrossTyke

CrossTyke Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

I like reading Zazlos's posts , he says it how it is. If it's good he praises if it's ***** he says it's *****.

Who are you to say how people should post .

10. Tomi

Tomi Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So when Jay points out that there are some proper miserable moaners on this forum, it's a bad thing, but when those miserable moaners constantly go on about "happy clappers" it's alright?

11. SirPsychoSexy

SirPsychoSexy Banned Idiot

Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    Were you at the Fleetwood game? We were poor, much like we have been for 80% of this season, we had lost one of our better players in Pearson who was a catalyst in our upturn of form and didn't look like bringing a replacement in, so we were forced to play a very inexperienced youngster who clearly isn't ready yet.
    Our performance warranted criticism, just like yesterday's performance warranted praise, simple as that.

We put in a crap performance next week then criticism will be forthcoming and so it should be, otherwise lets call this the "only praise allowed BBS" this place wouldn't last long if so, as we are **** most of the time.

12. Tomi

Tomi Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You seem pretty upset in this thread...

13. tobyornottoby

tobyornottoby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The OP has a point.

Though, as he has done before, he uses the royal "we" when addressing us, when he should understand that he is simply one individual with his own views.

And not a spokesperson for others.

14. Dr Zazlos

Dr Zazlos Banned Idiot

L&T Transport LGV/PCV Instructor
    After ready the OP i was and still am!!!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

15. Whi

Whitey Guest

16. only1kp

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The most upsetting thing in this thread is that not once have you called for johnson's head.

Get some consistency in thi post's man.

17. Dr Zazlos

Dr Zazlos Banned Idiot

Are you trying to get me banned :)

Some folk on here bleat to site admin to ask for my removal and apparently 3 asked to be removed!

My heart bleeds for them !

18. only1kp

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    IMO, as annoying as it could be, your 8 week period when your copy and paste function seemed to be stuck, which also coincided with a horrible 8 week period for the club, were hardly grounds for the lengthy ban some wanted you to get. Most of us were frustrated although not as vocal.

Your decision to align yourself with thereev however is grounds fro a public flogging at the very least

19. Loko the Tyke

Loko the Tyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't really want to get in to this debate. But do you not sit back sometimes and think 'f*ck me, I must be a right pain in the arse on that BBS if folk are leaving because of my behaviour/attidude/posting technique'?

What you post isn't an issue for me and for the majority of people on this forum. You give praise when praise it is due and criticism when it's warranted. And that's your perogative as a human being with his own opinion on anything happening in the world. But there must be part of you that realises repeating your thoughts in every thread just isn't the way to go? Not only would the forum be a better place, but I reckon you'd get a lot more out of it too.

Win.Win

P.S. People don't bleat for you to banned. True story

20. Dr Zazlos

Dr Zazlos Banned Idiot

Interesting how he posted this then ran off to hide behind the sofa every since.