Joshua vs Klitschko

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by mikeytyke34, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Barnsley Loyal

Barnsley Loyal Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Fantastic fight without all the ****** before when they pretend to hate each other to sell tickets

I think people need to remember wlad is 41 and looked less tired than AJ to be fair

2 fantastic fighters and also gentleman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I would have liked listening to Showtime with Mauro Ranallo because he's a great commentator. He did it for WWE for a short time until he got bullied (allegedly) by a colleague and left last month because he doesn't need the stress on top of his bi polar.

As for the fight Vladimir put up a good fight but in the end ran out of steam against a much younger opponent. The judges scorecards for Joshua are about what I had it. Slightly in his favour but no landslide. For an heavyweight fight you get used to slow boring plodders so this exceeded all expectations and the evens Willy H offered on Joshua to win by stoppage eventually paid.

Not sure how Vlad has a rematch clause but he was mentioning it. He loses his titles, loses a second fight in a row to a different guy and yet somehow he doesn't have to earn the right for another shot, he's already got one if he wants it? Hardly fair. All this nice guy act too turned a little sour saying Joshua was the best on the night insinuating another night might have a different outcome.

3. Wayne

Wayne Well-Known Member

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Was a great fight, respect to Klitscho but glad Joshua won