Kate hopkins

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by redrum, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Donny Red

Donny Red Well-Known Member

Retired.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The parents of Shamima Begum have announced that they have recieved a letter
    from Home Secretary Sajid Javid informing them that the process to remove their
    daughters UK Citizenship is underway and once complete, she will not be allowed
    to return. Her family have said they will review all legal options in an attempt to
    challenge the decision.

2. BarnsleyReds

BarnsleyReds Well-Known Member

Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    Just seen this, too.

Wonder how they're allowed to do so, she must have another citizenship.

3. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They're saying her mother is Bangladeshi so she is too, although she's never been there, don't know if this would stand up in a court but we'll see.

4. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Both parents are so she would be dual nationality.

They ought to **** the old man off as well.

5. Tek

Tekkytyke Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I see Diane Abbott has thrown her hat into the ring on this one but sadly did not consult her dictionary before doing so..

But shadow home secretary Diane Abbott accused him of breaching the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states that "no-one shall be arbitrarily deprived of their nationality".

1. based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
      "an arbitrary decision"
      synonyms: capricious, whimsical, random, chance, erratic, unpredictable, inconsistent, wild, hit-or-miss, haphazard, casual; More

2. 2.
      (of power or a ruling body) unrestrained and autocratic in the use of authority.
      "a country under arbitrary government"
      synonyms: despotic, tyrannical, tyrannous, peremptory, summary, autocratic, dictatorial, authoritarian, draconian, autarchic, anti-democratic;
    Now I pretty sure, this was carefully considered, taken under advisement before the decision was reached and in fact the reasoning and justification as to why it is within International law, in this instance has been stated publicly. Whatever the rights and wrongs morally, legally it seems pretty clear it does not Breach the UDHR. Certainly it was not an "arbitrary decision" as defined by either of the above definitions.

6. Trickster Two Six

Trickster Two Six Well-Known Member

The Detonator
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Allegedly her "jihadi husband" is Dutch so she's hoping he goes to prison there so that she can settle in Holland instead, despicable people, no remorse, no apology, no loyalty to the country she claims to be a citizen of. When she chose to join the enemy of our country she made her bed. Sorry love no sympathy, Katie Hopkins is spot on.

7. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  8. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    Hmmm -- I have a few problems here -
    First she was groomed as a schoolgirl before she was really able to be able to decide for herself what she was doing.
    Second - I am extremely uncomfortable with a politician revoking a British citizens rights with no trial
    Third - it is almost certainly illegal to revoke the rights in this case - she has little connection to bangladesh - never been there, never claimed citizenship - oh and Bangladesh have already stated she isnt one of theirs
    4th - She is our responsibility to deal with

also I am fairly sure Javed knows its illegal - but he can have his moment of grandstanding get the plaudits from the mail and sun etc and advance his leadership credentials - the fact lost of public money will be then spent fighting appeals that will almost certainly be successful is not relevant to his career - he can blame the judges anyway when international laws are upheld.

Dont get me wrong - I have no time for the woman ( with the slight caveat about schoolgirl grooming) - I dont want her back here either but thats not the point - laws and responsibility apply to everyone - even those we wish they didnt

churtonred, scarf, lk311 and 2 others like this.
  9. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Is it grooming though? Are we now at the stage in humanity where if anyone under the age of 18 does anything remotely bad then they were groomed?
    15 year old tearaways who steal cars are surely no less groomed by older kids than she was. Should they be forgiven for being thiefs?

Isn't there a huge difference between a hormonal teenager being tricked into thinking they're ready for sex and somebody actively seeking out a terrorist organisation, stealing a passport and moving to the other side of the country in support of murderers? That's not grooming, that's a selfish evil bitch who is iold enough to know right from wrong. Knows the atrocities that ISIS have commited and yet still chose to commit treason treason.

10. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Well put it’s not the fact people are feeling sorry for her or bleeding hearts etc , it’s the precedents in the law and the consequences of politicians making their own laws up.
    I believe she should be properly scrutinised and any penalty’s we bestow upon her should be served in full
    I also believe she has the key to who is grooming these Jihadis and are still roaming our streets or internet and they need outing and dealing with asap

Farnham_Red likes this.
  11. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    She won't have the key to that at all. Our own media is the best recruitment policy for Isis because they give them the coverage and airtime that they crave. Even the attention she's getting now in the mainstream media is a great recruitment drive for them

12. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    You don’t know that she won’t have the key .
    Whether she does or doesn’t needs to be determined by a court of law
    The media have their own agenda anyway they go either way to cause sensationalism to sell papers or climb the the popularity tree.
    Imo Javid doesn’t want a trial firstly cos he thinks he’ll be popular which in some quarters he is and secondly it’ll show up our security agencies

13. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    Its a good question and I genuinely dont know the answer - I have little sympathy for her if I am honest but that still doesn't make it right for a politician to use her to pursue his career ambitions by disregarding international law. Exile without trial seems a strange way for a law abiding country to behave
    and the general legal consensus is its very shaky as she doesn't have dual citizenship

14. YTB

YTBFC Guest

I’m not sure my political leanings are relevant in this case.

I was against the war in Iraq and I still question how it even got to that stage. It was Labour (then under Blair) who took us into that conflict and there have been invasions of other countries in the Middle East since. Again, I disagreed with that action.

I wasn’t old enough to vote until this millennium so...

I’ve voted for Green, Green, Green, Labour, Labour in my lifetime.

I’m not diehard anything, thanks. I’m open to change as the world around me does. But yes, under Miliband and especially now under JC I’m pro-Labour. I believe they speak for me more than the rest.

None of the above makes a difference to my belief that a woman who has chosen to leave the UK to join IS should remain outside the UK. She has married, joined, fed, clothed and fcukkd a bloke who is part of a terrorist organisation that legitimises the beheading of innocent humans who don’t fall in line with their archaic and flawed ideals that they’ve taken from a book written by humans thousands of years ago.

The older I’ve become, the more anti-religion I get. To live your life in 2019 based on the suggestions of humans living in an age where the wheel was a new concept, talking about men in the sky, books that always see women as beneath men etc, no, not for me any of that tripe.

This silly woman made her bed. If it’s possible to keep her out of the UK, I’m all for that. And Hopkins can just fccuk off.

15. Sup

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  16. Trickster Two Six

The Detonator
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I’m not sure about the use of the word grooming or how these people are forever being classed as radicalised as a way of explaining their views and behaviour. Its just an excuse for evil. I’m pretty sure that as a fifteen year old lad I knew that murder,rape,torture,beheadings,sex slaves and burning a poor bloke alive in the town square was wrong. She’s come out and said that killing the kids in Manchester was justified and then namee her baby after some jew hating ancient jihadi who loved to lop the heads off us infidels. We dont want her back, and from what I’ve read this morning Holland has said she can’t go there as has Bangladesh. So now she has her comeuppance. Good riddance flower.

17. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    She was groomed or brainwashed however you dress it up.

Not on the interweb though...

18. Tek

Tekkytyke Well-Known Member

Retired
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Genuine question. (Non political issue as someone else on this thread has pointed out) . Regarding brainwashing, grooming radicalisation or whatever we choose to call it, ........
    When someone's perspective on human life has been so distirted and then re-inforced over a number of years by living in an environment where violence, brutality and atrocities and disregard for human life are endemic and witnessed in every day events, how does one de-radicalise that person? How can you be certain that they can be 'brought back into the civilised world' especially if they are then re-introduced into the environment where they were radicalised in the first place? As Spock would say "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one"

I know it is a work of fiction but 'Homeland' mirrors real life in this case, showing the conflicted mind of a returning radicalised Marine who witnessed first hand duplicity of the US Govt. covering up a bombing massacre of children and is now a terrorist.

Personally, I am inclined to agree with people who argue that 'evil' does exist within some people and it is not always that they are a 'victims'. At 15 someone with moderate intelligence brought up in a safe relatively peaceful society shouòld be able to judge that the extreme brutality of ISIL is nothing to do with justice or religion but simply evil. There are far more deserving people to focus on. We get sucked into this by media frenzy which of course sells papers and fills airtime.

19. Trickster Two Six

The Detonator
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I’m sure I can’t think of where else would be allowed to preach against us infidels

20. Trickster Two Six

The Detonator
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Great post that Tekky, agree with every word