My boring views on the Huddersfield game

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Mike Lowry, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Mike Lowry

Mike Lowry Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    1. Huddersfield outplayed us in the first half, and to be only 1 goal behind at the break is testament to the lads for hanging in there despite the lack of tempo. One of the worst halves I've seen us play this season

2. That's the best Huddersfield side that I've ever seen, by an absolute mile

3. Out of Hudds, Leeds. Pigs, and Reading, I hope Hudds go up (so long as when they come back down they haven't turned in to ten-bob millionaires as a result)

4. We battled like **** second half and deserved our goal - why we didn't set out like that in the first half is beyond me. When we play with tempo, we are very good and a match for or better then anyone

5. Whitehead should have been sent off. If Hammill's was a red at Hillborough, then his tackle must also be one

6. Pen against Kent should have been given. Played for it admittedly (that's a skill in the modern game, no?) but caught by a poor challenge

7. Some of the defending, blocks and goal keeping by our lads was simply exceptional - their commitment knows no bounds - awesome stuff

8. Overall Hudds shaded it due to their first half dominance, but felt we deserved something for our second half come back, and we could have nicked it

9. Good luck to Town - hope they go up before the other **** house Yorkshire clubs in the mix

I'll bore off now.

Yours in boredom,
    Mike

2. YTB

YTBFC Guest

Agree with most of that but I'd rather Reading went up. I prefer local derbies for travel and financial reasons. Hope dem blades and Bradford join us too.

3. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It was als a pretty entertaining game. Our spirit against their talent particularly second half was a joy to watch.

4. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Id like the blades to come up and looks like they will always enjoy a trip to bramall lane. I'd rather avoid a trip to bradford at all costs though. Hopefully scunny and fleetwood join us. Fleetwood for day out round blackpool and I belive scunny are moving to a new ground so would be good to visit.

5. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Agree with that and I think I'd rather Reading go up before any local side. Worrying thing for town must be their best players are all loans they need to go up to keep them.

6. Brush

Brush Well-Known Member

Ex-IT professional
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You could bore for England.

Second thoughts, your report was too interesting, try to tone it down a bit....