O/T Everyday Isrealis express support for genocide.[Video]

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by RedKestrel, Oct 3, 2017.

1. RedKestrel

RedKestrel Well-Known Member

TAL
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    How many accounts has he..
    I can't believe you've just posted that.. what a loon

2. Lor

Lordtyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    if that's aimed at me I only have this account

Google is your friend, 3 sides to every story

3. Lor

Lord Wombwell Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You responded to Red Lemonade with "There's none the other way" I never heard anyone make a claim like that before.

MarioKempes and SuperTyke like this.
  4. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    My opinion, which has been recorded on here previously, is that apartheid was abhorrent. I find all forms of racism including anti Semitism abhorrent. There is a very fine line between anti Zionism (which is an acceptable debate) and anti Semitism which is completely and totally unacceptable.

Xerxes and Jimmy viz like this.
  5. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You are correct, they are two different things however both the far left and the far right both hold Anti Semitic views and use being anti Zionist as an excuse to broadcast those views.

You only have to look at the current issues faced by Corbyn and the Labour Party over this topic at the recent party conference and the months prior to this leading into the Anti Semetic motion put forward to the NEC in order to crack down on this and other hate crimes committed by party members.

Amusingly, if this motion was put forward as little as 12 months ago it is highly likely that the relationship between The Party and its Jewish voters would have not all but dissolved leading to a Labour victory in this years GE.

6. RedKestrel

TAL
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Where do you get your info from .. I don't know your opinions on isreali apartheid or much else other than you're a thatcherite..
    Furthermore anti Zionism is against isreal and it's crimes in Palestine... if You see their being a fine line there isn't.. if someone's anti Semitic or anti Muslim or racist Mario..then that's another story ..
    On the other subject
    Those using anti semitism as a tool or a smokescreen to support Zionism within or outside Labour... (btw this only has come to light under jc As he's pro palestinian) are invariably Zionists just check labour friends of isreal... sadly jarvis and that guy who was East Barnsley mp were members...

FWIW. Not all Palestinians are Muslim* about 20% are Christian ;)

7. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You mentioned South Africa, that is the only reason I referred to apartheid.

I understand exactly what anti Zionism is and I know that there are Israelis who don't support everything their government do. That's not to say that there isn't problems and fault on both sides.

There are problems with anti Semitism within the Labour party but that wasn't the point of my post, I wasn't referring to JC or the Labour party in any way. The point of my post was that you implied that extremism and hatred was exclusive to the Israeli side and I wanted to challenge that notion.

I don't have an issue with anti Zionism, I don't always agree with the view, but I do have a problem with anti Semitism.

My point about there being a fine line isn't that there is a defined distinction between the two because you're right, there is but more that I find that anti Semitic views are sometimes crudely packaged up as anti Zionist views. Often it becomes obvious very quickly which side of the line the view sits on.

8. RedKestrel

TAL
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Did you watch the vid..
    Your views on the 'white' zionists are quite favourable..
    It's not a game of equals one side is the newly arrived oppressors the other are the oppressed 'non white' natives..

[If you want to see racism listen to zionists .. and other disingenuous fellow travellers ..]