[Official Site] VOTE | Player of the Season 2019/20

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Newsbot, Jul 9, 2020.

1. jagzz88

jagzz88 Well-Known Member

Construction
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Same here if we’d of signed him last summer and had him for the whole season we’d be higher up the table that is a fact.

Mido likes this.
  2. Sim

Simon De Montforte Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    He's changed his name to Ben Lockdown lol :)

YTBFC likes this.
  3. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Someone has voted I see

Screenshot_2020-07-09-20-21-57.jpeg

Redhelen likes this.
  4. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The answers Alex Mowatt. Should’ve won it last year & will deservedly get it this year

5. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I’m torn. Mowatt seems the obvious choice as he just looks like he’s the most experienced player on the pitch each game but his dead balls are awful and he keeps on taking them. How much has that cost us this season? It’s not as obvious as poor defending leading to a goal but wasting great chances is almost as bad. So then I think Sollbauer, he has helped steady things (if we ignore Stoke) and we wouldn’t even have this tiny chance of survival if it wasn’t for him. He’s not been here very long though and it is player of the season. That can possibly be balanced out by the fact that he may, possibly, have saved our season, if it is indeed saved. Thirdly, there’s Chaplin. Admittedly, I didn’t know anything about him before we got him but he’s been much better than I was expecting with some really good goals and he never gives up, he always seems to have bundles of energy and keeps trying when other’s heads have dropped. I know Woodrow has scored more but he goes missing a lot so doesn’t scream player of the season to me when I quite often forget he is there.

6. Nardiello

Nardiello Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think Mowatt and Woodrow have been a cut above this year. Since the restart it's really hit home how consistent and capable Mowatt is - he really is our best player so he gets my vote.

Chaplin would be up there too, partly for the surprise factor! I didn't think he'd be as good as he is. Sollbauer would be in with a shout if he'd been here longer. He's been great. Brown has also been great.