One win in 12

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by barnsleyone, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Under pressure

Of course he's under pressure. People's jobs are at stake if he doesn't get it right. Whiteys said on here that they have boosted the media team in the summer. That's extra money. They have boosted the u23 coaching staff and the extra's that go with it. Same with the u18's. It's not just on the surface that poeple that go 23/25 times a year will see.

For himself. Doesn't turn it around and we get relegated then teams will not touch him. I don't think he was that in demand anyway but 1 win in 12, no chance. For all that people say on here give him time. 4/5 millions on the line. When LJ left we were heading in a great direction. The squad was prety much set and PH admitted he didn't change much. It was just keep doing when LJ had set.

also the commerical side on things have a big impact. The CEO's our former commerical man. He will understand how import been in the champ is and not just surviveing but growing in a league that's ready to take off across the globe commerically.

2. Dragon Tyke

Dragon Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    its not good right now BUT

I stand by Hecky.... OK I might grumble a lot but I still think he is our man, and will turn it around and we will finish in a decent position. Maybe the good start could have got the sap rising a bit and got hopes up a tad high , and the present slump is hurting and knee jerking us the opposite way... but as long as we are still a Championship side (at least) next term then that's fine by me, and I think Paul can deliver that. Lets face it he has had just half a season at the helm in league one and less than that in the championship, its called a very steep learning curve and I think he will handle it.

3. Merde Tete

Merde Tete Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Re: its not good right now BUT

Well, when you put it like that. Very good point.

4. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

You live in la la land pal.

Of course it's important to stay in this league, but the world won't end if we got relegated.

If you think hecky only got us promoted because Johnson set him up with the players etc, and that hecky wouldn't get another job if we got relegated, you're on mushrooms.

Loads of managers get the sack or relegated and get other jobs.

Typically extreme post from you Hemsy I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

5. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    If we get relegated other teams won't need to worry about him cos he will still be here.

6. Superredsfan7

Superredsfan7 Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Well, we have not even hit January yet but when we do i will make my decision. Didn't know it was only one in twelve though. Thats quite annoying because some of our performances have deserved a win.